BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Leverage: Redemption started this friday. Say it with me. ''Dammit, Hardison!!" lol.

Different format in the sense that you can binge the entire season rather than it coming on weekly. I watched the first two episodes this weekend. Felt good to have this fun intelligent heist show back on TV. Not much has changed except for the fact that Nate is dead and they are working in a new guy.

Hardison & Parker
    And as expected from the last season of Leverage Parker and Hardison aren't in hiding anymore.

And we find out that they also live together when they were having a conversation with the team and Hardison said that they installed air vents in their home because Parker missed climbing into vents during their brief retirement. This girl. LOL!

Snapshot 3 (7-11-2021 9-53 PM).png Snapshot 4 (7-11-2021 9-54 PM).png
    Snapshot 1 (7-11-2021 8-15 PM).png Snapshot 2 (7-11-2021 8-16 PM).png
    [​IMG]

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Modern Love Season 2

Nearly two years ago, “Modern Love” premiered worldwide as an eight-episode streaming series on Prime Video. Inspired by essays from the Modern Love column, the episodes explored love in New York City in many forms.

The show’s second season will begin streaming on Aug. 13.

Gbenga Akinnagbe and Zoe? Chao :
    A woman with delayed sleep phase syndrome meets the love of her life. The catch is: He's awake while the sun is shining and she is not.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  3. darkcurry

And(of course) BARELY featured in the trailer. One of the most popular stories too.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/23/style/modern-love-dating-sleep-disorder.html
    https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podca...h-logan-browning/id1065559535?i=1000446388122

I remember reading this one while searching for info when season 1 came out. I thought this was originally going to be in the first season. If the live action version is as good as the story it should be the most intriguing one when people watch this. Stay on the look out. Great love story.

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

This story sounds really interesting. I'm looking forward to catching it. Gbenga's a great actor and this is a very different role from most that I've seen him in.

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Saw last night of a lR scene of the CW show,The Republic of Sarah. The episode's name is A Show of Hands

6. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

I don't know how to do the spoiler tag but she also kissed a white dude in this episode. And I don't know what's wrong with the Black guy but he fumbling the bag lol.

7. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Its typical gotta have a love triangle. My issue is they don't even let the Black Guy fuck the White Chick before feeling guilty about his dead wife and backing out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Jeffrey Tripp

I would like to think they playing some kind of long game but I don't have that much faith in a CW show or the fan of CW shows.

9. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

I'm glad a pull the chute, when they killed off Raf

10. darkcurry

I seen that episode and yeah they are most definitely going for that love triangle

The way they did this I seen this set up for a love triangle before on another show. I can't remember right now. But the blackg guy Grover is in the white guy's position.

11. Jeffrey Tripp

Yeah it seems the Grover is the one she really wants and the white guy is the second choice. We'll see how it plays out.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

Love Island UK 2021 is filled with black guys with White Blonde girls.

I'm not even exaggerating.

13. Soulthinker

I had not seen this series and from what you said it's like 30 years ago. You think script writers know better but, they don't.

14. Soulthinker

Seems its unavailable in the States. You tried.

15. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

The whole dynamic between a single man with no kids who is trying to become a priest in the catholic church & a single mother of 4 daughters with an estranged Husband she's separated from is weird AF though.

16. Jeffrey Tripp

Won't make it any less hot when it happens.

17. darkcurry

I spoek about the relationship dynamics before with Kristen and David. The showrunner came out and said he don't have any plans for them to get together even with the flirting and the slight crush. I don't see it happening, but things are subject to change. But yeah it is a weird dynamic if it does happen. lol.

18. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Link?

19. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Yeah I don't buy them never fucking either lol.

20. darkcurry

https://www.tvguide.com/news/evil-david-kristen-relationship-tca/

Hints why you got the flirting in the beginning. They seemed to just want to play around with it. But as I said things could change.