BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Very intriguing. I assume it's all innocent, but hopefully you'll have proof that I'm wrong pretty soon lol

2. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Reminds me Lupin is back on Friday.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Just finished season 3 "What I Like About You" last night. Despite heavily teasing a Gary-Tina 'ship throughout the 2nd half of the 2nd season, outside of maybe* the finale, the Gary-Tina' ship wasn't focused on at all in the 3rd season.

maybe* = In the Season 3 finale, Gary was obviously much more motivated to take advantage of a free vacation to Europe with Tina than anything to do with potentially having feeling for her.

4. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

This is the type of cast addition many of us were hoping that "Legacies" would have announced prior to season two (SMDH). What a loss of momentum that show has suffered . . . fuck Julie Plec for what SHE allowed the writers to do to Caleb who had such limitless potential in season one as a quasi-evil opportunist not meekly requesting reparations but assertively claiming them as a Black Hat villan should. She castrated Caleb, killed off Raphael permanently and made an perpetual embarassment & mockery of Milton who once also had IR potential way back before season two . . . when he could have been saved from the dead end that is and obviously was Elizabeth who just threw herself at Raphael and that white vampire with the quickness. Let us just hope in good faith that the Duffer Brothers have been listening to us here and on twitter rather than completely ignoring us as Julie Plec clearly has done!!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
  5. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

I'm glad I stopped watching this after season 1 ended.

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

They have been going heavy this season sowing the seeds with the MG & Lizzie 'ship. She finally has the same strong feelings for him that he have for her. All that is needed is for one of them to act on it.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Skaddix

I don't know why anyone would be surprised with this from Julie Plec lol, its what she does. Originals was an exception cause she wasn't fully in charge until the last season.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  8. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Upon further inspection of Lizzie Salzburg . . . she honestly is not nearly hot enough for Milton to have been longing for beyond season 1 of "Legacies". He made his play that fall and that was supposed to be that. She isn't as pretty as any of the random white girls walking around the hallways of that residential school. She has no physique at all . . . like whatsoever . . . and again there were prettier girls just sitting in the cafeteria or library.
    So it didn't make sense considering her personality left so much to be desired as she was facially average . . . no Claire, Ivy or Topanga (beautiful inside & out).

9. darkcurry

Ouch! lol.

I like Lizzie. She grew on me. Made us all see that she was right about Hope and her muppet. lol.

10. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

These slow burns take too damn long sometimes and right now that's the case with Legacies for me. MG and Lizzie should have a least kissed by now.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. Skaddix

Quite frankly I think that Asian chick that was into him is way hotter lol.
    Hope is the hottest girl on the show though I think that is by design.

12. Jeffrey Tripp

You know "Certain" people did not want Raf knocking Hope's boots for that very reason.

13. Skaddix

Honestly there is not a single thing I like about Legacies. The main ship is useless, the storytelling is bad, the worldbuilding is regressive, the big bad is a tar pit, the monster of the week formula blows, and its not dark enough. I am not even someone who loves grimdark in vacuum but still you figure this would be a show about Hope not going to the Dark Side and Students trying not to fall to the Dark Side.

14. darkcurry

[​IMG]

They already have. I think twice.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. Jeffrey Tripp

Oh right thanks for reminding me.

16. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

The CW's "The Republic of Sarah" premieres tonight after "All American":

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  17. LucasBanner

LucasBanner Member

Pretty interested in this show. I love stuff that has wild outlandish plots like this.

18. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member

I saw TRoS clip, there is a BM/WW, i'm not sure if they are just friends who later can start a relationship but i usually enjoy "the friends to lovers" thing. I think you can have a slow burn narrative and feel natural when the characters have a previous friendship or became friends before fall for each other. Well, it's a CW tv show, seems like they don't have a great past with IR, so i'm not having high hopes lol

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. LucasBanner

LucasBanner Member

It is made pretty obvious in the first episode there is mutual interest from Sarah and Grover (the WW/BM mentioned). But there is something holding one back from initiating anything more than friendship. But it feels like it's inevitable that they become a couple to me

20. darkcurry

I got the same feeling from their interactions.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List