BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Sarah Chalke and Brandon Jay McLaren - Netflix show Firefly Lane

[​IMG] [​IMG]

His character is not in the trailer so I have no idea where they go with the storyline involving him but those pics and videos of their characters(Kate and Travis) are all online.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Oh shit, Sarah Chalke....The chick that played Elliot on "Scrubs"? Fire Lane dropped on Netflix last night, so I guess I'll eventually binge it.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Soap opera couple, General Hospital's T.J. (Tajh Bellow) and Molly (Haley Pullos), in a recent promo shot.

[​IMG]

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Every time I read this thread, i laugh to myself about the use of the term ‘sightings’ like we’re in the Audubon Society looking for rare birds.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

The Stand TV series...sex scene with Heather Graham and a brother...

6. darkcurry

Re-united with "Puppy". lol. ;)

[​IMG]

"Conscience of the King"

• List
  7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Would love to see Heather in IR in real life.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. ColiBreh1

Watching the series premiere of The CW's new "Superman & Lois" show that aired this week. Lana Lang's teenage Daughter is dating a Brotha.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah but of course we just see him as angry and violent. She had way more romantic scenes with the Kent kid. Doesn't count to me

10. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Indeed nothing to get excited about in my book.

Plus its CW lol...Black Guys don't win these love triangles. Granted I have been happy a black dude lost a triangle before I mean look at the Originals with Marcel and Klaus fighting over Cami lol...Marcel lost and got with Rebekah who is way hotter so that is a win lol.

More broadly in my book a series is not progressive just for having IR Triangles if the Brotha is always losing said Triangle.

11. ColiBreh1

I've watched the first 2 episodes of "Ginny & Georgia" so far. In these first 2 episodes, the black father, Zion, has been in flashback scenes to when he & Georgia (The mother) were teens, & it shows how they met & became a couple. The daughter, Ginny, also had a scene in the 1st episode where she's on the phone with Zion in the present timeline (but he's offscreen & you don't hear his voice). According to IMDB, the actor that plays teenage Zion is in 6 episodes & the actor that plays present day Zion is in 3 episodes in the 2nd half of the season.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  12. LucasBanner

LucasBanner Member

Hart of Dixie was a CW show in which a black man beat out a white man in a love triangle.

13. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Well nice to meet you and congrats on joining yeah Hart of Dixie was wild especially for a CW show.

I have never seen a Black Dude win so hard....the man cucked the sterotypical white lead rich pretty boy....and then got to pick between two hot white chicks with the aforementioned white dude basically getting his sloppy seconds fucking absurd.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

I've never really watched it but I find Miss Blison beautiful.

Is she one who got together with the black man?

15. ColiBreh1

No. Rachel Bilson's lead character on "Hart of Dixie" is just platonic friends & roommates with Cress Williams' character. Jaime King (endgame), Kaitlyn Black (long-term 'ship that lasts almost 2 seasons), & Nadine Velazquez's (recurring character for only 6 episodes) characters are the female characters involved in IRRs with Cress Williams' character.

16. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Jamie King was in End Game?

17. ColiBreh1

No, I was referring to Jamie King's character, Lemon, being the endgame love interest for Cress Williams's character Lavon.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  18. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

this is all they do. Sarah is 44, I come to her trailer and ask if she wanna go out for coffee, she knows what's up, I don't care if she married, like my father said "what's that got to do with it"

19. ColiBreh1

I just got done watching this past week's episode of "Legacies" (Season 3, episode 6) a few hours ago. WOW they really gonna drag out MJ & Lizzie forever. In the season premiere it looked like there were finally a couple, but than a few episodes later in episode 4 (after the show didn't focus on their 'ship in episodes 2-3) all of sudden MJ gets with the asian chick, Alyssa, because he feels Lizzie is keeping him in the friend zone. Lizzie is jealous of MJ & Alyssa in episodes 4-5. Now in episode 6....

MJ & Alyssa are all of sudden broken up. Did that happen offscreen or something? Because I must've missed that too. LOL & SMH at the end the episode MJ friendzones himself from finally getting intimate with Lizzie.

20. darkcurry

It happened when he found out she was working the necromancer. They are getting close though to finalizing it.

They're the only relationship I care about. They make me sick with the whole Hope and Landon storyline and I'm not the only one. It is so cringe. They did a fan favorite Raf dirty on the show and took a ratings hit the following weeks - https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/legacies-season-three-ratings/

[​IMG] [​IMG]

They obviously didn't prepare the black guy to be more liked by the fans than the white male lead. Raf was a hit with the female viewers and Landon wasn't so they got rid of him for the time being. lol. But regardless it has not been good this season so far. The love story of MJ & Lizzie is the only time I watch and pay attention. They seem to be writing that with more depth and respect to the black male character.