BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

Did Rachel Blison ever be involved in some kind of IR pairing?

2. I know we’re all having mature conversations and everything, that’s all well and good, I just came here to say EVIL OUTLASTED STUMPTOWN! YES IM PETTY! LMFAO BLACK SUPERMAN I CHOSE RIGHT! [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  3. Yo hopefully I don’t talk shit and something happen to Evil lmaoooo

Edit: I tried to delete my posts but it won’t let me lol if something happens oh well, I’ll just take my L

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  4. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I saw its coming next week to Netflix . . . I'm trying to check it out finally. The reviews here for "Evil" have been consistent.

5. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

AMC today released the official trailer and key art for its first-ever episodic anthology series, Soulmates, premiering Monday, October 5th. The new series, which explores the consequences of a science that can unequivocally tell you who your soulmate is, stars an ensemble cast of actors including Sarah Snook (Succession) and Kingsley Ben-Adir (The OA).

[​IMG]

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL. @Young Herschel Please go binge watch "Hart of Dixie" from beginning to end, than come back to this thread & give us yours thoughts on it after you finish each season. I can tell from your post you probably just watched a few random season 1 episodes.

On "Hart of Dixie"? No. Lavon has 3 different IRRs (If you count Nadine Velazquez's character in season 1), but Rachel Bilson's lead character is just close platonic friends & roomates with Lavon.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Seen some of the commercials. I'm going to give it a try.

8. Btw I just remembered, aren’t the showrunners who made Evil the same show runners who made “The Good Wife”? One of CBS’s biggest shows??

Michelle and Robert King, they have ALOT of clout over there at CBS, I could be wrong but I think Evil might survive because its from them lol KEEP HOPE ALIVE

9. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

10. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

11. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I didn't even know this show existed until this video popped up randomly on my Youtube recommended feed.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I haven't even seen this show and I like her character already. lol.

13. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Watching "Monster Party" right now on Apple 4k. It's a 2018 movie but . . . clearly not in theatres anymore. Starring the brother from "God friended Me" and he has a rather cute Blue-eyed Blonde girlfriend. It's looking really good and hood so far as they are burglars looking for the big score . . . their Buddy and partner-in-crime is in big trouble as his father is a degenerate gambler. Also stars "Starlight" from Amazon "The Boys" and I am 17 minutes in; I really like this movie!!!

EDIT: Oh shit!!! its also featuring the Latino Justin Beiber dude from "90210". The one who made a powerplay for Adriana-Tate- Duncan.

EDIT 2: Damn . . . how does this keep happening rotflmao :)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
  14. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

What....is this? Lol.

i recognize the black actor though.

15. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

It's A.P. Bio a cancelled nbc show

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I was with it until they made the black dad absent.

18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope so soon.

19. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

I find her unusually attractive. Plus the business thing makes it something else.

20. Wallace West

Wallace West Member