The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

The all-new trailer for Netflix's hit series, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (Part 2).

2. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

LOL!!! Nah man, that wasn't me that asked. I just happened to be listening when she answered. I can still remember exactly where I was when she said it lol: listening to 105.3 The Fan on I-30 in Fort Worth headed east. No clue why the memory is that vivid lol o_O

She was cool! They called her Hurricane Jane because she partied so hard in New Orleans covering the Super Bowl and could apparently twerk pretty good. We actually emailed back and forth for a hot minute. Long story but nothing romantic.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  3. SilverSmith

Jaime King stars in Netflix's new zombie apocalypse series, Black Summer, streaming April 11.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. SilverSmith

Universal has released a new Us Look Inside featurette, which showcases the cast talking about the Jordan Peele horror film, opening this month.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  5. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Can't wait for this. Been ready.

6. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Just watched the latest Supergirl episode. Jon Cryer's Lex Luthor wasn't bad. Wasn't bad at all. He kind of surprised me. He was pretty good until he did the Gene Hackman call back towards the end. But, other than that, I thought he did a nice job. Would still have preferred the Lex from Smallville, though.

On a side note; while watching Supergirl, I was hit with a bolt of lightening in the form of genius casting. For the big screen, they should cast no other than Idris Elba as Lex Luthor. He'd be perfect. Charismatic, intelligent, sophisticated with an undercurrent of menace. He'd own that shit the way Heath Ledger owned The Joker.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  7. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I'm proud of him. He did a good job.

8. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Stranger Things 3 | Official Trailer| Netflix

This trailer just gave me nostalgia. So many memories ran through my head.

9. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I'm about watch this week's episode of "Arrow" (Season 7, Episode 16). Based on the promo & producer's preview, it looks like this week's episode of "Arrow" might as well be a backdoor pilot for this potential "Blackstar" spinoff:

10. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it was. And she's annoying as fuck. Not the actress' fault. It's the writing. Very tired and hackish. I won't even get into "Conner Hawke."

Arrowverse shows usually have a good to great first season. If that backdoor pilot is any indication of what to expect from that show, it's breaking that trend. That pilot was weak af.

BTW, for anyone that cares, the chick who's been play Black Canary the last few seasons is mixed. Her mom is black.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. ColiBreh1

I just finished season 2 of Starz's "Black Sails" a night ago. So far, I'm definitely gonna have to put "Black Sails" up there with "Vikings" as historical cable dramas that people completely sleep on because of how popular "Game of Thrones" is. Looking at the dates of the posts in the old Black Sails thread & doing an in-thread search in this thread, I can't believe y'all didn't bother with the show after the 3rd episode of the 1st season. The show is heat. The 2nd season is definitely way better than the 1st season which was often slow. Looking forward to starting season 3.

12. meowkittenmeow

The actress who plays the daughter of the flash is on Black Sails.

13. ColiBreh1

Yeah, I know. She was part of the regular cast on another CW show before "Black Sails".

14. darkcurry

I watched and like Vikings. I only seen 3 episodes of Black Sails so I can't judge yet.

15. meowkittenmeow

Oh? I didn't know that.

16. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

17. SilverSmith

Warner Bros. Interactive & NetherRealm Studios have dropped the official Mortal Kombat 11 Beta trailer, previewing the event that will take place from March 28 to 31. Mortal Kombat 11 will be available worldwide on April 23, 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.

18. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah I follow them on Instagram. Really good content

19. darkcurry

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  20. SilverSmith

SYFY has released a brand new Krypton Season 2 teaser trailer. In it we get a look at Seg-El dealing with family issues, and a look at villains Brainiac and Doomsday.