Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I agree with you that his behavior was suspect in that particular situation, but if you let your experience with him forever color your perception of everyone else you only reduce your own chances for growth and having a good relationship with someone else.

If I'm with someone she will always be satisfied sexually and its not likely that I will ever turn her down. With that said I do have trouble sleeping sometimes and even take over the counter sleeping pills, so if I feel the need to jack off for practical purposes I'm not going to be patient with her if she catches an attitude after I have already explained myself.

I enjoy being an adult and all of the privileges that comes with it and simply see no reason to allow someone to treat me like a child. (If I have to sneak around just to touch my own dick, that's what children do)

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Well said
    That kind of shit could destroy a relationship

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

The main thing is u told her upfront and tgen there shouldnt be any problems

4. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

It doesn't necessarily color my perception of others. I think we as women just like to be everything our man needs in that department. I understand that guys see it similar to making a sandwich when you're hungry, but it's not as simple as that for many women. I think I would still prefer that he snuggle with me if he wants to masturbate to fall back to sleep. It wouldn't feel good to wake up next to a man I desire and crave to find him jacking off next to me.

5. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I think there is a difference between treating a woman like a queen and treating a woman like a princess. The manipulative/abusive types like to be treated like a princess, the kind and loving types like to be treated like a queen (IE. like an adult where both partners have their space and are respectful of each other's needs).

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

In other words , women like to take care of a dude even outside all of the candle lite and wine scenerio.

Women like for u to look at her with desire but there is a line u can cross where sge can feel like meat.

Jacking off is ok but let the woman be the first option

7. The Dark King

If she demands it then it's nagging and that's not sexy

8. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I don't wake him if he's sleeping and I'm hungry. I meant that if we are both awake and I am going to get up to do whatever, I'll ask can I get him anything. I was referring to be woken for sex. I will wake him up by trying to stimulate him if I want sex. He's never complained, he actually enjoys it so it works for us.

I don't think that's codependent at all. I think it's a healthy relationship.

9. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

He better! :p

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol
    Lol
    Give me that dick!!!!!

Fuck me now!!!!!!

11. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

funny how this convo went from masturbating to food..

Congrats to Raider!!! Let's see the ring! :)

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

We not talking about jacking next too you but we know you can figure out what we are doing.

Personally I would see it as you being difficult and intrusive. I solve logical problems for a living but I keep them at bay and I do see them as solvable. To me you would appear to be or have an illogical unsolvable problem that would be too close to me for my own liking. That's just me tho, some guys may love it.

13. Cherok33

Lmao right!? I already have a verbal agreement to take that dick whenever I want it so that pretty much clears everything up for me right there.

14. Cherok33

Good food and good sex

Now all we need is some good weed

15. buglerroller

I keep that on deck.... Dr's orders!

16. The Dark King

OK you're dope again lol

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

If a woman has to nag a dude for sex.....check out to see if hes part of the village people

18. buglerroller

or he is just worn out... i take it you haven't been ravaged by a woman before... to the point where you tap out?

19. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I'm not the only one that would be bothered by this... And I asked the question a few pages ago, to which no one responded that I saw: Would you be fine if your woman liked to relax or fall back to sleep by masturbating alone?

20. The Dark King

He hasn't had a woman in decades lol