Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

She can catch you in the bathroom without even moving lol.

Would be easy to notice the quick shower (hear the water running) even tho you already had one. Now wouldn't it?

Sounds like you also assumed I would nut on myself and stay in bed and not shower or get back in bed from jacking off in the bathroom and not even shower. Who does that? Lol

Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
  2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

No let's waste time being upset and finding arguments. Lol

3. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Lol I am saying go handle your business

I don't mind waking up for sex tho.

I am agreeing to disagree

4. Cherok33

Lmao hush!!

5. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

My guy wakes me up. I'm just sayin. It could be 10, midnight, or 4...if he wants a snack or a drink he'll tap me to tell me he's heading downstairs and ask me if I want/need anything. I think it's sweet as all heck. Sometimes I'll go down with him just to keep him company. He's my love, this is how our relationship works. Yours working differently is fine but don't try to make it seem like my views are crazy just cause they're not the same as yours lol. This works for our relationship and our fam.

6. RaiderLL

Dude I.cannot.wait. :heart: This man is my everything and Im blessed beyond blessed with him.

7. Cherok33

Mine is so the same

We take care of each other, for whatever

8. Cherok33

?????? my best

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You must be one of those people lucky enough to fall asleep almost instantly anytime you want to by simply closing your eyes. If so that's great, its quite rare tho.

10. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Yup, the shower running with no one standing under it in the morning before work made me curious as a newlywed. Found him jacking off in the shower as I lay wide awake in bed (and he knew I was awake). That did something to me, emotionally. We had only seen each other for a few days, 4 times in the year preceding our wedding. We should've still been going at it like rabbits at that point. The fact that he chose to jack off in the shower rather than have a quickie with me hurt. Idk, maybe it was just a spur of the moment thing when he was soaping up, but the damage it did to me emotionally was lasting. And we never really talked about it. Had we done so maybe it would be been different for us. .

Not to generalize, but I think most women cherish the intimacy of sex a bit more than men do. We masturbate when we're single or unsatisfied in a relationship, not to relax or fall asleep. Where a quick hand job satisfies a guy when he can't sleep or is wound up, the real deal is more satisfying for women because of the touch of and intimacy with our partner.

11. RaiderLL

Yep. My ex used to think it was the craziest thing. I run myself at 110% all day though so any moment I can close my eyes, I'm out.

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Didn't notice. Congrats kid

13. The Dark King

You're a lunatic but I love ya kid lol

14. The Dark King

What? You people don't sound truthful

15. Cherok33

Relationship goals

I don't know what to say Hun... My guy is amazing to me when we are together. I take care of him and he takes care of me.

16. RaiderLL

Lolllll all women are lunatics. Love ya too my friend :)

17. The Dark King

That sounds more codependent to me. Does he wake you up to tell you he's going to pee too? Just because I'm up doesn't mean you should be. I just don't get it.
    I wouldn'tappreciate being woken out of a deep sleep just because my SO is up a d hungry

18. The Dark King

Finally something we agree on

19. RaiderLL

Lol please. You and I agree on a lot. When you find the one, you may change ur view here. Suddenly it'll truly be all about her...and you'll be fine with that. I'm not a pushover, I can be stubborn as all heck but for this man, I push that all to the side because he's just it for me. He's worth every stinkin oz of energy I put into him/us. He does more for me than any other man ever has, and he never complains about it. We're a team. He posted a pic of us with a caption that simply read "My Queen" and that sums up exactly how he sees and treats me.

Rest assured when you find that, you'll be singin a different tune! :smt039

20. The Dark King

I treat any woman I'm with like she's my queen. I guess we have different perspectives on what that means.