Attraction to Black Men = Perversion?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by whikle, Mar 7, 2014.

1. johnleslie

johnleslie Member

Truthfully, the BBC comes up all the time. Every white woman I've dated has always got the big dick comment from one of her friends, sibs and sometimes the parents. First thing she tells me what her girlfriends said when we're alone for the first time after a get together, "you're only dating him because he's got a big dick right?" I get a kick out of it, especially when she politely threatens me to stay away from her certain black-curious friends.

It's no wonder why I got a couple of weird smiles from some of the moms when they saw me coming over. Aside from the BBC, white women have told me they've been hot for me because they love the contrast of our skins, my eyes and the rhythm of a black man, especially in bed.

All in all, I'd like to think that the women I've dated liked me for my passions and the stuff that makes me tick compared to theirs. The sex-curious ladies, I've satisfied a few but I kinda avoid those ones now.

2. JBunny

JBunny New Member

I agree with this...in general, of course...because everyone is different. In my experience though, black men have been more willing to approach me and speak up about what their intentions are (whatever they may be). I've had so many white guys that I went to high school with since this whole Facebook fiasco contact me and say they had a crush on me or whatever, but were afraid to approach me or they were "intimidated"....and like they say 'a closed mouth don't get fed.' :D

I've also been told that I "look like I would date black guys" which baffles me because I don't know what someone who dates black guys is supposed to "look like" and I'm pretty conservative in my day to day life as a professional. One girl where I work said "it's a booty thing" :D ...I dunno, it's amusing...and I don't even exclusively date black guys.

3. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Lets see a picture of that booty and be the judge. :D :p

Check that saw your picture in the "Post Your Pic" thread, nice booty indeed. :smt023

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Some women I knew, who happen to be white, don't really reveal their attraction until after they got to know that black man. It is all in the nuances(like tone of voice, conversation, physical proximity or a touch). Of course, these things can be misleading.

5. JBunny

JBunny New Member

I dunno....I don't say "I like black men." I just like men and some of them are black. Some women do 'only' date black men, I guess...but I'm too open minded to brush off an entire race or rule out the option of others.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

How dare you change that avi lol
    I have to agree with this post. I do prefer ww its truly something I can't help but I do appreciate and am attracted to all kinds of women

7. JBunny

JBunny New Member

I can't have it all out there at once....either eyeballs or booty, one at a time...haha.

I wouldn't say I'm attracted to all kinds of men...everyone has things they prefer, but I never say never ...especially with something so broad...love is unpredictable. If you're just talking about sex, that's another story.

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Open-minded is the way to be. You might be attracted to a person of a particular race or ethnicity. But, every now and then, someone opposite to that person comes around and would surprise you.

9. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

agreed. Confidence is so important, Rita. Let's not forget the "trust" factor as well...

10. thefieryphoenix

thefieryphoenix Active Member

Black women really go crazy about interracial dating. I really get sick of hearing and reading all the complaints about WF stealing us good brothers.

11. thefieryphoenix

If you believe this statement, then you are part of the race problem. Hatred isn't just something unique to whites.

12. beckyann

beckyann New Member

attraction to Black Men

:cool:well said Southfloridagirl

to me the darker skin is very attractive and soft, guys have great arms, legs and flat tummy, not to mention a strong cock, and at 18, I like soft skin and love to please, very exciting

13. denilson200

denilson200 Restricted

I still love Black Women though. Hell, I like all women to be honest

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

equal opportunity lover

15. thefieryphoenix

I get sick of all the folks who say that dating white women means hating oneself or hating black women.

16. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Only black women spit that bs. True story

17. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

My black girl friend only dates white guys. She has a hard time though. White guys use her, but won't acknowledge a relationship in public. We live in the South tho; she'd prolly have an easier time in NY I'm guessing. So she "goes crazy about interracial dating," but not cause WF's stealing brothers. Do you think there are more WFs loving BM than BFs loving WM? If so, why is that do you think?

18. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Lol, ignore it.

19. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I don't know why people care about who anyone is dating but themselves.

20. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I guess they don't have a life to enjoy. Smh