Attraction to Black Men = Perversion?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by whikle, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I can't down BW. Hell, that would be downing my MOTHER!!!! Lol. All people deserve respect,,, until proven differently.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Who is putting down black women? Site specific posts please

3. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

I don't see white, asian, or hispanic women talk bad about their men the way black women do.

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

There is a Jewish strain of thought that is less than complimentary about Jewish women, stereotyping them as whiners, controlling, etc. There is also an intra-Asian equivalent and an intra-Latino version. However, like black community "conversations", most of these discussions happen in forums that are unknown to people outside those groups.

You guys had better move quickly before the Fed comes down with a regulatory scheme. They have expressed some concern about allowing multiple currency/value structures to exist and the damage it could do to the economy, sort of like an unregulated secondary market in currencies.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  5. The Dark King

Was this directed at me?

6. orejon4

Yeah, I meant to put a quote in there. I had read somewhere about regulatory authorities having concerns about bitcoin and alternative currencies.

7. The Dark King

Of course there is because it's a threat to current banking regulation since its not subject to the same market manipulations that current fiat money is since there aren't unlimited supplies. They can't simply print more of it to cover up inefficiencies and theft. Right now they are used more as commodities, stores of value, than actual currency which really isn't a threat at this point. We should see how they fair if we/when we have another market correction like we did in 08 at which point it becomes more of how people choose to interact with one another vs what they are told by a regulatory system.
    Right now they are speculative tools for certain people to make money so it's not going anywhere. Bitcoin went up 30% in May, which is insane I have clients who made anywhere from 100k to 3M because of that, the entire digital currency market is worth nearly 10 billion as a whole right now, so when you're talking that kind of money its really hard for it to be just shut down. Truthfully I think they'll add taxing measures that will make it harder to see the gains we've been seeing but not actually kill the market.
    Personally I think the public wants a trustless monetary system where there is transparency and less chance of market corrections that disrupts the lives of millions/billions just because a few were being greedy. Only time will tell I guess.

8. orejon4

I think you're right about the public having a desire for alternatives to the financial markets. There has even been some interest in cooperatives and alternative employment structures to really free people from the capital markets. I wonder how banks are going to react if this really starts eating into their bottom lines.

9. The Dark King

They'll fight back which is expected or they can adapt and find new ways to make money through insurance. One of the big things I see as a problem is you can acquire coins pretty easily as representations of wealth and it can't be directly tracked only the address used can be. So you Ore could have 100k but only you and those you choose to know it, an outside party can't know unless you want them to through your digital address. The only issue is if you lose the address or password somehow. A guy lost all his coins due to a house fire which held all his back ups as well. I know their are cloud services but I personally don't trust anything digital to store and protect something digital especially at server farms where techs have access to everything. What would stop a tech from stealing 1m dollars worth of bitcoin if it can't really be traced. I think if the banks were willing to insure people with digital currency they could make up for a lot of loss revenue. Also consider that there are a lot of people who won't make the switch just because it takes too much thought. Right this whole market is for the tech and financially minded so the banks have a long while before any real market disruption.

10. orejon4

Now this is scary. So until it is viewed as less tech-ish it will probably remain more of a niche market sort of thing?

11. The Dark King

Yeah right now the issue is mass adoption which would be great but I personally think the focus should be on less traditional areas like Brazil, Canada, Ethiopia, Nigeria, South Korea etc a lot of places that are becoming much more tech saavy and open to less conventional ways of banking and citizens (with the exception of Canada) who have never really been able to really rely on or trust a centralized financial market and largely believe in self reliance and accountability. This also serves as a great tool for charity since money can get directly to where its going without all the corruptive forces awaiting their taste.
    But to avoid the whole fire situation I always advise on dat file backups for your house (encrypted of course) and for a safety deposit at the bank. It doesn't cost much.

12. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

D. King you sound so smart and it's so sexy I'm sorry ... I think I can't follow but then I try and see really you're describing simple truth. Talent.Sexy.Sorry.Oops

13. The Dark King

Wow thank you so much. I really love what I do right now so it's easy for me to speak about it and I'm glad it translates well. Most of the times I think I sound like a big hippy dork lol.

14. orejon4

Can bitcoin be linked to phones in the same way some banking services are in some developing countries? That could be revolutionary for those countries without a decent bank branch structure.

15. The Dark King

Absolutely they have apps for that but personally (full disclosure I have a large stake in this) I like dogecoin more charitable donations since that's what the coin's community seems to be united by. Bitcoin (which I also have a stake in) is more of a value store like gold or silver but dogecoin as a quicker transaction time at 3 minutes last time I checked opposed to 10 minutes for bitcoin. I use the phone apps for both which is remarkable. There are dudes who carry anywhere from 3 bucks to 20k on their phone. I've paid for and tipped for my coffee with the technology. Its awesome and the huge draw is very little to NO TRANSACTION FEE. Which is an even bigger draw because I for one can't stand that I have to pay my bank for access to my money when its just 1's and 0's being moved around. Depending on how much I take out it can be anywhere from 15 to 3 percent of my money for access to my money.

16. orejon4

This is really interesting man. Thanks for the info. I like anything that keeps the parasites, ooops, I mean bankers, out of people's pockets.

17. The Dark King

No thank you I really love talking about this stuff ESPECIALLY to black people, this is a new and exciting market that I want more blacks to be aware of. It's a great chance for some financial freedom, especially in countries like Jamaica where they need foreign investment that's not subject to corrupt individuals demanding a taste from every which way and it's in it's infancy. I implore any of you guys reading this to do some research what the market, talk to advisers (I'll give info for free to those of you I actually like on here lol) because there is so much opportunity with such low risk because its so early.
    I usually hate admitting this because this is probably the single most idiotic financial decision of my life but when bitcoin first emerged in 2009 one of my best friends (tech geek) told me about it. He was broke at the time but asked me for 200 bucks because he thought it could be huge and wanted to invest. He'd set up the online wallet (which was a lot harder to set up back then) and we'd be 50/50 partners my exact words "are you kidding me? Internet money? Get the fuck out of here that sounds like some dumb ass sci fi shit". Fast forward to 2013 at its peak that 200 dollar investment would be have been worth 120 million dollars (more like 64 million at today's prices). It felt like someone kicked me square in the nuts when I figured it out. Well he managed to pull some money together and even though he didn't invest as much as he wanted to he made enough ROI to be debt free and fully own his five bedroom house in Warrensburg. So needless to say I am all in learning and investing in the market right now.

18. orejon4

This alone is enough reason to do it. Awesome.

19. The Dark King

Oh yeah he totally lucked out and got out early. I think he got out when the market hit 32 dollars and I think he had around 12k bitcoin so he did well but that's not everyone's story. I will probably be the only trader who says this but this shit is mostly luck. If we all knew where the market was going there would be a bunch of trillionaires and billionaires and the rest of the world in so much abject poverty the third world would blush lol. We minimize risk with information but not everyone is going to walk away with boatloads of money. Truthfully ten guys gotta lose for one guy to get to rich under this current system.

20. orejon4

*sound of orejon4 slowly coming back to earth* LOL