Weekly Workout Progress

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by babybro, Apr 23, 2011.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Excellent work! Keep it up, man!

2. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

That's crazy...keep up the good work!

Yep. LOVE running on the sand!

3. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

So much for my run time. I feel hella slow now.

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I see your all about your fitness now, you trying to be a fitness trainer on the side too? lol

Thanks again. I was feeling good until I was on an runner's forum and folks were bragging about running high 4 minute mile's in middle school lol. Half of them are probably telling duck tales but still.

It's alright.... I've never seen anyone in the gym do what I do but then again, most guys have the mindset that machines are for bitches. Usually people stop what they are doing and watch me do what I do but honestly it's not that much...

If I was still able to bench, I'd guess I could do a 1 rep max of 385-400lbs maybe.

5. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Wow!

6. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Damn...my fat ass got a workout from just reading about that much physical activity.

*goes back to eating pizza and drinking beer*

7. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043

I love me some Sincey :smt058

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lol nah my last gf was a fitness fanatic who did three hours of working out five days a week and was a muy thai beast and quite frankly we play fought a lot and I knew she could get lucky and lay me out so your boy had to get it into high gear and it stuck lol.
    Why can't you bench anymore? Elbows or shoulders?

9. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Same here :freehug:

Northy, you're a machine!!!!

10. wtarshi

You're looking amazing!!! Well done you!!!

11. wtarshi

How's it going Suz?

12. wtarshi

Been working my butt off (not literally). I'm wanting to lose another 8 kilos and then I will hit my goal :)

And yes, dreadful pic, all fuzzy and shit and I'm looking a treat!! Just finished today's workout and was suffering from injury and halfway through cleaning a house

[​IMG]

13. The Dark King

Take a bow you're part of the "I'd hit that" squad.
    What's your diet like?

14. wtarshi

Lol you say some of the sweetest things to me!!! You've melted my icy heart with your hot words!!

Diet is very strict and low calories.

Though I should eat breakfast, I can't. I start with a glass of warm water with Apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, cinnamon and honey. Then I swim in a bowl of plunger coffee with a splash of almond and coconut milk.

Depending on my workload, lunch is not usually had until 4pm and is an apple cut up with cheese or a banana and a handful of nuts (keep your mind clean).

Dinner is always at 6, except for Tuesdays, where I wait until I've played netball. Normally it's a piece of tofu with veggies or lentil curry on a sweet potato or mexican wraps (lettuce cups as the wrap) with beans, avocado and salad.

I have a bowl of detox tea around 9pm.

2 litres of water during the day :)

15. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

:smt038

Keep up the great work! You look fucking GREAT!
    I feel like my new job is sucking all the energy out of my body.
    Whenever I'm off, all I wanna do is SLEEP.
    Wish some of you guys who enjoy a good work out could come over and kick my ass.

16. The Dark King

Are you getting all your nutrients? I have to take supplements to make sure I'm getting everything.
    I do apple cider vinegar too but its usually cold water with cinnamon. It's helped me lose 15 lbs in three weeks. Does drinking it warm offer more benefits?

17. 4north1side2

[​IMG]

All these years I've been into fitness and I've never pulled a fitness chick yet. Play on playa. I fucked up my right rotator cuff years ago while bench prenching.

Thanks, I try.

Motivational! Keep up the excellent work.

18. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Strewth Crikey Wow, you look great wtarshi! Now just take one from behind so we can verify that said butt has not yet been worked off.

19. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

You look great Tarshi! Keep up the hard work!

I have been slacking a little, but started running again. I want to lose 20 more lbs and with the regimen I was doing before, I know I can stand to add some running into it!

20. 4north1side2

It ain't nothing, you'll ace that in no time.

[​IMG]