Solange attacks Jay Z while Bey stands back.SAY WHAAAAAT?!!?LMAO

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by hellified, May 12, 2014.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

so say the man who sits in jail after beating his hoe

2. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

That's the most asinine and retarded statement i have ever heard:cool:

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

so its agreed....he should be ignored from this day forth due to the violation of the intelligent conversation code 1456 section c...and it is titled..saying dumb shit irrelevant to the conversation.

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Solange spat on him?? Unless Jay Z said that happened, how would you know??

All you see on the vid is her swinging and kicking at him.

5. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

[YOUTUBE]8pLdJspBLK0[/YOUTUBE]

6. andreboba

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2014
  7. hellified

hellified Active Member

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Agreed.
    All that strong independent keeping it real bs isn't doing anyone any damn favors. And Solange is a fucking disgrace, she comes from money and prestige. Her family has been millionaires damn near her whole life why the fuck is she acting like she just got out of the projects last week. Fucking sad

9. The Dark King

Sir you don't make a half billion dollars without a good head on your shoulders so try again

10. The Dark King

You apparently don't listen to rap. So all rock music is Metallica? Knock it off

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Because money doesn't automatically equal class. Like the saying goes "Money just makes you more of what you already are."

12. The Dark King

I agree but that level of ghetto makes no sense to me unless you need to be that way to survive. Smh

13. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Did you watch the video very closely, she twice spat at him when the bodyguard was pulling her away. Its clear as day on the video.

Its all one big joke when a woman gets violent with a man, but let it had been him to put his hands on her. Every corner of the media would have had their say about Jay Z the woman beater.

14. The Dark King

Which is why I call most feminist full of shit. Where are they to call this chick out and even more importantly where are the parents pissed off about this. What does it teach little boys? That it's ok for a woman to take her ghetto frustrations out on you just because you're bigger and stronger. If I had a son I would advise him to knock her the fuck out point blank. Enough is enough, some of these dummies need to be taught a good lesson.

15. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

We all know the score by now bro. I've seen in different venues some of he dumbest, nausea inducing, ghetto comments on this incident such as

"He mussa hit Bey"
    "She checked that nigga and served him for hitting her sista"
    "Solange don't play that, she was standing up for her flesh and blood"
    "Jay was cheatin on Beyonce and he got dealt with"
    "A woman don't act like that for no reason"

I'm left convinced there are some ignorant ass folks in the ghetto community. These mofos are dumber than a box of rocks. Probably spend all their time watching Housewives of Atlanta, Wendy Williams and whatever other garbage is pumped out to them.

It would have been a completely 180 degree tone if he had been hitting her on that elevator. Jay Z arrested, boycott of his business and products,, speeches on television by random feminists interviewed about male abuse of women, Gloria Allred would have shown up somewhere talking about male violence on females.

A woman is assaulting a man and you can hear crickets, that is when Jay is not being accused of hitting Beyonce or cheating and thus getting blamed for Solange's hoodrat behavior. Is this what is called equality, where is the responsibility.

16. The Dark King

There is none and women who act like that are constantly whining how there aren't any good men out there. They never for a second think that its their behavior that's created their situation. Oh no a real man can take that bs right?

17. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

A real SIMP more like it.

I don't see why the concept of keeping one's hands to oneself is so hard to grasp. Are some women so emotional that they lack the ability to control their body parts in an argument.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah, i've been watching the view and others and they didnt know what to do with it. except whoopi (i have heard her say this bout a year or so ago) he has every rite to defend himself.

back then she said if a woman hit a man first then he can defend himself as tho she is a man.

the women disagreed she stood her position.

i said this before on wwbm....women want equal rites except when the rent is due

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i agree but before we get on our high horse.....lets look at the jokes put on this thread...so are we minimizing the act.
    mhp discussed that point yesterday...

20. andreboba

Even still, if that bodyguard and Beyonce weren't on the elevator and it was just Jay Z and Solange alone, who thinks she still would have come after him??

I really doubt she is THAT crazy.

IMO she needed her sister and that other 6'5 brotha on the premises just in case Jay decided to bitch slap her.