Solange attacks Jay Z while Bey stands back.SAY WHAAAAAT?!!?LMAO

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by hellified, May 12, 2014.

1. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

Ra,I went to World Star Hip Hop like you said and I got a few death threats. You weren't lying when you said the commenters there are ignorant.

2. hellified

hellified Active Member

still waiting for an anwser:roll:

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

hes not going to answer ....he cant

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I've heard stories about the shocking behavior at heavy metal and hard rock concerts like drug use, sexual activity and fist fights. I remember a friend telling me the story of the fans of Iron Maiden (who were lucky to get close to the stage) bang their heads on it until the start of the show(and maybe during the show) because the stage was a shrine. And the story of someone setting fire to someone's car. At some concerts incidents of rape have occurred. There is good and bad at live concerts. It depends mostly on the fans and how hyped up they are. I saw a hard rock group perform at a club one Saturday night. The group had the big hair and attitude to match. And brother, were they talented! However, despite all this, I had witnessed a hazard for musicians. A couple of the musicians, both guitarists, were doing riveting guitar solos. They did every trick that they could on the fret board. But then, someone would throw water at them! Water and an electrical instrument in humans hands does not function very well. Electrocution. The guitarist would take off his guitar and go after the one who threw the water on them. Everyone cleared the way. The one who threw the water was a young girl. We don't know what happened when the guitarist caught up with the girl. The guitarist return to finish his set. The other guitarist went through the same thing. The bass player was really pissed about what was happening and he didn't take shit from anyone. He even called out one of the girls in the audience(probably the same girl who was throwing the water). The show went on without a hitch and everyone had a great time.

5. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

Only the metal music that worships satan, but these artists don't get promoted like Lil Wayne, Chief Keef, etc do for rap.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

You are referring to "Black Mass Metal" the heavy metal that sing the praises of Satan. I have met a kid who went a couple of them. He said he wasn't at all influenced and he came mainly to listen to the aggressive performances of the musicians. There was also a Christian metal group in the 1980's and were the complete opposite of all heavy metal groups. Heavy Metal is a completely different vain than other musical genres. They don't need a whole lot of promotion or fanfare. These groups elevate themselves with their individual talents and personalities. There's not as much rivalry or drama as with rap, hip-hop, r&b ,or rock and pop music. For metal bands, it is about the music and the fans that love them.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol. typical sell out or white supremist.

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Umm Hmmm. So why are you back here instead of being there crusading against hip hop? No one here is on that level of ignorant that you blame hip hop as playing a factor in. You're not winning any battles against the evil that is hip hop here. Go back into that lion's den of hip hop & fight the true face of what you claim to hate. Not scared are you? You had no problems engaging in personal attacks here, so what's the problem when faced with individuals who are on the same level of juvenile thinking & behavior as yourself?

9. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

[​IMG]

10. hellified

hellified Active Member

what national commercials or tours promotions have you seen chief keef on? when was the last time you saw lil wayne on any mainstream program?

you have absolutely no idea what youre talking about...and youre trolling horribly..