Solange attacks Jay Z while Bey stands back.SAY WHAAAAAT?!!?LMAO

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by hellified, May 12, 2014.

1. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Sounds like you're twisting his words like a muthafucka. And I'm assuming all the black people that question why you don't like radio talkz likez thisz?

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You done yet? It is ok if you dont like rap. Yes you can be an individual. Happy now?

4. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18 Well-Known Member

point1- i said he got angry when ppl called him black, he said it on `oprah......i gave you the benefit of talking about how he later embraced it. but then i posted his racist texts and gq interview you brushed it off. saying oh he donates to charity that helps minorities. i never said minorities, i said black. they aren't the same. a minority could be black,asian, indian,and hispanic. hell it could be a jew....the actual blacks he helps is miniscule.
    point2- i never said apology, i said apologist in regards to tighlman. they have different meaning. only a tom would forgive someone for making a lynching joke.

so in a nutshell you disproved nothing you just showed yourself just as big an apologist like tw. and if ppl don't support that mentality they are crabs in a barrel in your eyes....like i said different worldviews. i'm anti-tom.

5. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Nice try, he never said he got angry being called Black, go back and listen to that interview, he says THE EXACT OPPOSITE, he said that he is PROUD of his Black heritage, just as he is of his Asian heritage, so you were wrong there. The number of Black students he has helped has been A LOT more than 5 as per your assertion, so you were wrong there and wrong again when you say it is miniscule, go and look at the previous links I posted for proof.

Here is exactly what you said regarding Tighlman

"Originally Posted by TERRASTAR18 [​IMG]
    well tiger with his color issues and accomodating behind, he will always leave himself susceptible to situations like this.....he will brush it off and kiss up to the same ones insulting him...."

Tiger did not kiss up to Tighlman, he simply accepted a profuse and public apology after she got suspended and almost lost her job, so once again you are wrong, wrong, wrong.

You are clearly a person who will insist on saying 2 + 2 = 5 even when faced with overwhelming evidence that you are wrong.

6. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

I've been onto her from jump.

7. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18 Well-Known Member

the same interview he said it upset him when oprah asked him about being called black. fact, add that to the texts and gq interview......

point2- again most ppl wouldn't be friends with someone who jokingly wanted them "lynched".

point3- just because they got 8 black teens to smile for the photo doesn't mean he helped that many.

no i use common sense.......

8. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

For the 500th time, the fact is that in that interview he said he objected to being called "just" Black, BIG DIFFERENCE, he then went on to say he is proud of his Black heritage as well as his Asian and all of his ethnic make up. Oprah even said in the interview, that she was glad to clear that up. So nope you are wrong there.

The context of the joke that Tilghman made is important, she and Nick Faldo were joking on air about how tough tiger is to beat (he was on one of his extended winning streaks at the time) and they were jokingly discussing ways that other players could stop him from playing in tournaments, Faldo joked that they should hide his clubs, and Tilghman made the lynch comment.

"In a recent live broadcast, I used an inappropriate word that was offensive to many. Over the last two weeks I've taken the time to reflect and truly understand the impact of what I said,'' she said. "While I did not intend to offend anyone, I understand why those words were hurtful. I am terribly sorry for any hurt that I have caused. I would like to express my deepest apologies."

She apologized to Woods directly the next day and issued the on air apology above two days later. You and I don't know what they said to each other in that private conversation so don't act like you do and assume he just gave her a pass.

You refuse to see the truth of the THOUSANDS of minority, and yes HUNDREDS of Black youths the TWF has helped over the past 18 years, review this link from just 2013 to get a feel for all that is being accomplished. Read the actual success stories of African American youths (not just photo ops as you claim). I know you will never admit this truth so this is really for others who may be reading this.

http://www.tigerwoodsfoundation.org/annualreport/2013

Look at the ethnic make-up of the newest TWLC in philly...

Preparing for success in college & beyond

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2014
  9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

As with everything in life, everyone has their own choice. I didn't watch The Cosby Show because the show was based on Bill Cosby's book about fatherhood. I loved The Bill Cosby Show. I related with his character of Chet Kincade, he was a bachelor, while Heathcliff Huxtable was a married professional with children. It is okay not to like things and you're not selling out. If so, you are selling yourself out by running with the pack. It is all up to you. You can go your own way, as Fleetwood Mac sang. Even Maya Angelou say that one can walk on their own. This is your journey, not anyone else's.

10. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

:smt009

11. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

That meme is classic.

12. satyr

satyr New Member

Damn this thread is all over the place. Once again, props to Jay for not letting Solange hoodrat behavior lead him down a road of dire consequences.

To piggyback on an earlier point, black women in general need more self-honesty with regard to what drives black men away.

All this other talk about people's preferences against rap music is out of left field and I must request that you shut the fuck up.

Last edited: May 15, 2014
  13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

whoop there it is

14. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

15. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Looks like an adolescent to me, never seen this vid before ever...

He sucks, big time and so does "Lozenge" the sister, although I would like to know what he said or did to her.

Funny how Beyonce just moved out of the way and was actually moving closer to her sister.
    Maybe she went for him on behalf of her sister. :axe:

16. ArmyRanger

ArmyRanger Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043 DAMN !!!! Now this is truly LOL funny.

17. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

You don't have to like it, but you should acknowledge that rap is a real musical art form.

And all rap isn't about gun-clapping, hoes and making it rain.

18. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

You wanna talk about what turns you away from black women, but got a problem with me discussing my dislike for rap. Yeah, that's fair...

19. Morning Star

20. Morning Star

Damn, talking about ignorant.

http://themeaningofthename.com/solange/