Solange attacks Jay Z while Bey stands back.SAY WHAAAAAT?!!?LMAO

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by hellified, May 12, 2014.

1. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

That depends, there are different types of metal music.

2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Like I said. You have tunnel vision due to wanting to promote a certain agenda otherwise you would have taken notice to the fact that I have already given the name of at least one hip hop related site. Attention to details. Something you totally lack & makes you suspect on more than one level.

3. hellified

hellified Active Member

yes. I know. I mentioned them.. METAL AND PUNK...now please answer the question?

and on a side note you blame rap music as a whole when in fact there are many subgenres of the music just as there are subgenres of rock music.

4. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

I doubt any of you guys on here listen to positive rap. Y'all like to listen to Chief Keef type shit. Positive rap never gets any pub, the record industry just keep promoting the ignorant shit.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

How do you know what anyone here listen's to?
    Careful your bias is showing

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

lol who the hell is Chief keef?

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS ACCUSE OF THEM OF BEING GAY lol

8. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

Your friendly neighborhood hoodrat, that's who.

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Dude. You are your own worst enemy. This being the internet no one knows who you are or actually gives two fucks about what you think on anything. You're the fool so obsessed with his "Right to Free Speech" to the point that YOU resorted to a personal attack & were restricted for a few days because of it. How old are you Mr. "Strong Black Man"?? :smt043:smt043:smt043

10. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

I'm legal, no need to be worrying about jail time.

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Still with the personal attacks? Get your pathetic licks in while you can "Black Man". You'll be done here soon.

12. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Ra, this DonnyJ troll is not worth the time of someone as intelligent and well reasoned as yourself.

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I'm just letting him put himself out there for everyone to see so there can be no doubt that he is indeed a troll.

14. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

15. hellified

hellified Active Member

so are you going to answer the question or just keep trolling??

16. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

When I listen to hip hop, I listen almost exclusively to positive or intelligent hip-hop.

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Quit lying. You know you only listen to that "Chief Keef" type shit. The Real Strong Black Man said it so it must be true. And he doesn't even like or listen to hip hop..........

18. orejon4

LOL. He's that Chicago gangland rapper, isn't he?

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I honestly don't know because I listen to mostly underground hip hop or the older stuff.

20. orejon4

I heard some online DJ talking about him and a few other criminal/rappers on his show. I'm 44, so I'm definitely '78-'98 in terms of hip hop. Not too much in hip hop has moved me since the golden era.