Kirstie Alley and her new boyfriend

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, May 3, 2011.

1. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

pahahaha :smt043:smt043 any white man who says black men get the "white mans rejects" is hurting inside

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Claiming to be as legit as a pedophile doesn't exactly improve your shitty image Jethro.

If you're really a BM, I seriously doubt you've ever been with a WW unless it was a dope whore or maybe a hooker. Hell, you've probably never been with a woman at all; it's obvious your troll ass hates women.

If you're so anti-IR & anti-WW, why the hell are you here?

It was obvious after his first post.

3. empyrium

empyrium New Member

Tell that to Shwayze, his girlfriend is really subpar isn't she? :D
    [YOUTUBE]_fjN2hqAjGU[/YOUTUBE]

4. 11eleven11

11eleven11 New Member

Damnit, always on my own in these threads, but...

What do women complain about most with men where you guys are? Because all I hear is "I want a man who treats me right!" not "I want a man who buys me shit!". Honestly, there are plenty of men of all races willing to buy women crap on the condition that they get to lep around with a pretty girl. The people who are that shallow(on both sides) are welcome to each other, imho.

5. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

The other day I was watching a program about the upcoming documentary about the 50th anniversary of the Freedom Riders. (FYI...it airs on PBS May 16th.) I'm glad to know that racial relations in this country have improved so much in 50 years that the main concern to black men these days is whether black men are dating subpar white women.

6. Prophet Matthias

Prophet Matthias Restricted

A rapper got a good looking chick? Really? Next thing you are going to tell be that football and basketball players get hot chicks too.

Of course there are some hot WW who go for famous brothers, but the account for the majority of the small percentage of attractive women who are willing to date brothers that I mentioned earlier.

7. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Pssst!! Hey Yo!! Ghetto Prophet Goldie. Why you here man? You got no love for the white woman, homey? You missing out dawg. The pussy is FIRE!!!! Word!

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lol

10. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

Ditto on that. I hear more complaints about men not talking/listening/showing interest in their partner's life,not being chivalrous, lacking in affection,romance & creativity rather than not spoiling females enough with materialistic things.

11. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

48 pages of fuckery. I’m spent.

12. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Back up Negro.

13. karmacoma.

LOL ironic snark noted and appreciated.

14. karmacoma.

Man, look. You're full of shit. You've got Post-Traumatic Black Girl Syndrome. The enemy's got you programmed, brotha. Parroting their garbage. Shameful.

15. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Because she is a sista. Keep up homie, you practically smell the years of frustrated loneliness through the net lol

16. The Dark King

BECAUSE AMERICANS ARE MATERIALISTIC DUH lol

17. karmacoma.

It's a goddamn shame. SMGDH.

18. karmacoma.

To be honest WW are far less materialistic in my experience than most BW so don't say all Americans.

Annnnnnd I'm out.

19. The Dark King

I'm gonna comment anyway. In my experience bw like most black people love things like nice cars and nice clothes very momentary and value depreciative things. WW however love lifestyle. Nice vacations every few months, a nice home in a nice area, things that don't really scream look at me when you're out and about but still cost a hell of a lot of money.

20. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Isn't that what everyone wants? I defy you to find a person, man or woman, who doesn't want vacations and a comfortable home.