Kirstie Alley and her new boyfriend

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, May 3, 2011.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Another bitch ass supposed-to-be Black loser joining in.

2. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

You been skipping work and staying home to watch Leave it to Beaver reruns on Nick? You are sexist and badly out of touch.

3. z

z Well-Known Member

Damn.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

got your message. thanks everything is good.

5. swirlman07

swirlman07 Well-Known Member

That's pretty jaded Mr. F. Do you believe that a lot of people in relationships secretly lust after someone who can give them things that don't have in their marriages, women lusting after Mr. Big and men lusting after Ms. Sexy?

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lol my point(not well made apparently) is that females are attracted to men with money it's not a myth and it has nothing to do with being a gold digger it's just a turn on.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

the truth is a motherfucker.

8. The Dark King

Very much so. If it weren't the truth cheating wouldn't be so high

9. The Dark King

I'm just waiting for all the bitching about not saying some not all or being called flat out insecure lol

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I know....I know.

11. swirlman07

swirlman07 Well-Known Member

I don't disagree with you here. I think that money and power are swaggers, and definitely attractive to a great many women.

On the subject of cheating, I have to wonder if you might not have a point there as well. Commitment doesn't seem to be the priority for most people. Either they get all of their desires met, no matter how selfish or superficial, or the search is on for someone who can provide them.

12. The Dark King

Exactly but let's not sound jaded because there are people out there who aren't like that(sarcasm like a mothafuka)

13. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

There are just some things in life that no amount of money or power can make up or compensate for. They are just unatractive qualities period.

14. Max Mosley

Max Mosley Well-Known Member

You never hear any complaints about the part in bold. Theres a whole new standard black men are "supposed" to uphold only when theres a white woman involved.

15. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

It is not a "turn on"...it is a need. Women need love, yes, but equally so we need and desire security. Love is wonderful, but because it alone does not put clothing on the children nor food in their mouths, women do want security. Therefore, the man who wants a wife should understand that he must be a provider as well as a lover and a friend. It is these THREE things (love, friendship and security) that are the essence of a well rounded relationship and a stable family.

16. The Dark King

And those are deal breakers but whether it's true for you or not many women if not most are willing to overlook certain deal breakers for a man with money that they wouldn't for a man without money.

17. The Dark King

Interesting how financial security rests on the man's shoulders lol

18. z

z Well-Known Member

That is not true, anything & eveything is for sale, you can ask Trump and his wives, Uncle Russ & his supermodel companions, lol.

19. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Even more interesting how that some men avoid it...to the detriment of their children.

20. The Dark King

Way to go to extremes as usual. What happen to team work? The days of men being sole providers are dead and gone. Women better prepare to put in 60 hrs a week as well and hope we can afford good daycare together.