Kirstie Alley and her new boyfriend

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, May 3, 2011.

1. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Thanx, I skimmed through and got the idea...lol

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Smooth how about you date or the very least give your hand a rest and get some pussy. I love dudes who don't date who want to talk shit smdh.

3. The Dark King

At least one female can honestly acknowledge that shit

4. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

what is it with you and your 3 samples today...??? :rolleyes:

and no, not getting into fat old women, young black men debate...yawn :p

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

And I love dudes who don't date BBW's or older women who want to talk shit smdh.

6. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

Punk, did I say your name? You don't know anything about me. The children on this board. Stupid motherfuckers wanna know why they remain single. You know what, you're not even worth my time. Don't talk to me.

7. The Dark King

So I have to date big or old women exclusively to have an opinion? Are you retarded? How about I'm a black man and that should be enough

8. The Dark King

Come on Twan don't be mad lmao.

9. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

Who says I'm mad?

10. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

actually since we do better just based on priviledge, you wouldn't be good enough...reminder...we get hot young black men...

damn..but you can have all the young girls you want...carry on MF

11. The Dark King

Bitch please. At least I don't go pining after other peoples men and then go bitching about it on the site. You're on full blast Lippy.

12. The Dark King

Man I'm just fucking with you. Damn what happen to the good old days where guys could just rag on each other geesh lol

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Hello Pot...

I'm sorry, were you speaking for Smoothdaddy??

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

(Is there a smiley for when things fly over people's head? Just wondering...)

15. z

z Well-Known Member

Dre, that name calling is unnecessary, it makes you appear immature. You should be able to argue your points with out dengrading her.

16. The Dark King

I have nothing to hide this should be interesting.

17. The Dark King

It's like when I say "Negro please" not to be taken as an insult you can put away the shining armor kid

18. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

wow...you dumb too...not ever had one convo with you outside of this forum...lippy would not even give your sorry ass the time of day...but you seem to think you know something about me...i'm just ready to prove you wrong:butthead:

19. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

She is happy. Why should she care about what others with miserable lives care. That is the problem with this society. Just leave others alone and let them enjoy their lives. Life is too damned short.

20. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

lol...bless your cotton socks & thank your mother for the rabbits...!!! look at you trying to steer this thread back to the topic...!!! it's a lost cause i'm afraid...!!!