Kirstie Alley and her new boyfriend

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, May 3, 2011.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

No but I did get a lot of shit for it since it wasn't what I normally did. But I will say this we would have lasted if she didn't lose weight my eyes would have wandered and I wouldn't have been happy.

2. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

I think that combo is in the Miss Ireland thread, if I adopted the way you guys seem to think. I think she could find a better looking BM, but I guess women are less shallow than men.

3. The Dark King

Neither do I but you're sounding really insecure right now. If it has nothing to do with you personally why are you worrying about it. A strong woman would be secure enough in herself to know she can get whatever she wants.

4. The Dark King

Well duh lol. Btw show me three more examples and let's note that happened outside the US

5. z

z Well-Known Member

Gotta to agree, Dre and Tam making great points without disrespecting each other. Both have valid points. I am surprised the Newyorker did not resort to name calling in here, lol

6. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

You got to be true to yourself. I was just curious why you would even start something with her if you feel so strongly against it. Sometimes things in life happen, and what we have planned for ourselves doesn't always happen. I've often found that some of the best things in my life didn't come in the package that I thought that it would. I'm just glad that I didn't close my eyes to the possibility. ;)

7. Brittney

I'm not really worried about it, I just don't get it, and I don't like not getting things. And I do have a problem with double standards when I see them.
    I think it's weird you're asking me if it has nothing to do with me why am I worrying about it, when that's what we're all trying to ask guys who are worrying about who other BM are with.

8. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Thank you, Loki. I appreciate that. I guess it's obvious both of us are passionate about the subject. ;)

9. The Dark King

You're right. I actually tried it out because of something Espy said to me once(thanks for the stalker Esp lol) and while we were together I was really happy with her but I looked past the weight I wasn't happy with it and being 100 percent honest as I always am we wouldn't have made it past summer because of it

10. The Dark King

I was being sarcastic ma. But it's not a double standard since we're acknowleding that ir game is concerned the women usually have better choices. How's that a jab at you?

11. Brittney

You're asking the wrong person for more examples. I don't even own a TV or follow celebrity gossip and stuff or who everyone else is dating unless I see it on this site. So I wouldn't even know where to begin. But I don't know if celebrity couples should represent all US couples anyway. But if I happen to see any examples, I will remember to post them in here. Just for you! Because I know I'm right, damnit! LoL

I'll give you one twofer. You say that other races don't do it and also here's an example of an ugly ass dude with a beautiful woman. J-Lo and that Marc dude. WTF is goin' on there? LoL

12. Brittney

What are you talking about?

13. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Exactly! If he can fall in love with a fat white girl, why question why other black men are doing the same thing?:confused:

14. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Ka-Boom! There it is:)

15. The Dark King

We really need a sarcasm button lol

16. FG

FG Well-Known Member

We need a lot of buttons:)

17. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

It seems like some of these dudes have no business dating interracially at all.

18. z

z Well-Known Member

To be fair to fellas, me and Karma have said the dude is not handsome at all. Miss Ireland is way out of his league, he is lucky he got her.

Last edited: May 6, 2011
  19. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Damn 38 pages. I hate coming into threads all late. :(

I'm all for the cougars and of course IR dating, but that's an odd pairing.

20. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

All you're missing is the usual complaining about young BM getting with old fat WW, the same BS perpetuated by the enemy.