White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

You got it and everywhere in between. The supply is unlimited.

2. Espy

Espy New Member

Oops... sorry I really didn't think that through IB.

3. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

;) thanks!

lol...thanks, kimbo!! :D

4. CarlosNevada

CarlosNevada Active Member

No worries, Espy and IB, there are enough beautiful pairs of toes for the two of Kimbo and me. Only one needs to show up to reduce any concerns of who should be scared of whom, but Espy we'll check with one of our forum buddies for permission before showing up at your place. We're foot addicts, but we still have class and consideration. Now, there are a couple of other time zones where I at least may show up without warning. And IB, you can take your play on words joke wherever you want; it seemed fully fitting, at the time for sure. :)

5. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

No need to apologize. I was just messin' with ya! :p

That's cool. You guys keep up your foot fetishes. It's nice to see, cause not every man likes feet. I appreciate the ones who do.

I was just playing around. I'm seeing sex in everything these days. Hell, I found it in my cookies.

6. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

LOL @ the cookies!! Did you ever see if there were babies in the bottom of the bag?

Yes, I appreciate the men with the foot fetishes. My hubs isn't big on feet, so mine are practically going to waste. :smt089 LOL.... :smt037

7. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

The only babies I saw were broken ones. I have a new bag with new positions...LOL!

It's nice that these men are crossing over. I love it! Maybe your man needs to join this site...lol I also love it when they like pale skin. PDC in effect!

8. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

LOL @ new positions. I think we should write a sex book, and we can use your cookies to demonstrate positions, hahahaha!

Yeah, the men on here are great. My hubs is actually a member, but he never gets on. He hardly got on back in the day when I was really active on here...maybe I can sweet-talk him into coming back. :rolleyes:

9. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

LOL! I saw 2 attached ones so far. I have to see what more is in store...

The Kama Cooktra...

That'll be cool...

10. CarlosNevada

Hey, I saw the pic of those cookies and you are not imagining things. They are definitely gettin' it on. Glad that you appreciate our appreciation. The fetish and admiration comes at two levels. First, just the attractiveness and beauty of pretty, well-pedicured feet. Second, for me, the offer and presentation of something that you all know appeals to me is simply a highly-feminine flirtation I don't get at home, and that is 'nuff said about that.

11. CarlosNevada

He is a very lucky man and we literally don't want to step on his toes. In my humble and respectful opinion, you have some hall of fame feet and that pic you use is quite "bothersome". Now, you have influenced some of the others to put their best feet forward, and it is raising the temperature around here.

12. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

LOL! Those cookies are something else.

I like attention paid to my feet, so when a guy does so, I'm in awe. I was seeing dude a few years ago who wasn't into feet at first, but then I would incorporate them into our sex and then he loved them. I was shocked, cause he did a 360, so it's nice when you men can change and appreciate stuff. In turn, I also appreciate when you guys do stuff to take care of yourselves or when you do something manly. It's very sexy and becoming.

Your lady doesn't know what she's missing out on. I hate to see us getting the appreciation when she has the title. Nonetheless, your comments and compliments are greatly appreciated.

13. CarlosNevada

You incorporate them into sex.....? And you look like Teena Marie....? Carlos needs to sign off for a while......:)

14. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

LOL....

Nah, just used to resemble her. I don't know who I look like. I was told recently that I look like Mama Dukes.

15. CarlosNevada

I will stick with the image I have. Don't want to ruin the mood of my private moment. :)

16. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Aiight....

17. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

omg...the kama cooktra - LOL!! :smt042

18. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

:p

19. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thank you, thank you.

:p

20. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Sir Nose and Carlos, a little more visualization for you....

[​IMG]