White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Yeah. I was working on my family tree and I was finding old friends while I was at it and I found he died.

I like how it has a red tint in it.

Did you get yourself a "Pale is the New Tan" shirt? I own one...lol

I don't know why he said what he said, especially if he liked me.

That's so cool that your hubby loves the paleness. You're in our Porcelain Dolls Club.

I only met one guy who really liked it and he was a rapper (go figure)...lol

2. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

DUDE!!!!....I so need one of those shirts, LOL! Where did you get it??

Yay for the PDC (Porcelain Dolls Club)...."The PDC" sounds so gangster, doesn't it? Wait, did I just really say gangster? Lord, I'm white...lmao! :smt042

3. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I got it out here, but here: http://shop.cafepress.com/pale-is-the-new-tan

Should we put up a peace sign? LOL!

4. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

5. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

No doubt! :p

6. FRESH

FRESH New Member

Oooo wweee....Smells like corn chips in here lol.....j/k

7. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

8. KimboSlice

KimboSlice New Member

Damn ... I really tried to stay away from this thread because I keep telling myself I do NOT have a foot fetish ... I do NOT have a foot fetish .... But every time I leave pictures like this " just keeps pulling me back in" :smt118

Oh well, why fight it .... very nice Espy, from a NEW foot freak for life. :smt090

9. Espy

Espy New Member

:smt008 Thank you Kimbo... there are worse fetishes to have you know, at least this one's legal. ;)

10. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

You're changing these men for the better. Keep up the good work! :smt038

I'm so happy to hear these guys appreciate the paleness...:)

11. KimboSlice

KimboSlice New Member

:prayer::prayer::prayer:

12. jamaltwoseven

jamaltwoseven New Member

this thread has gotten exciting

13. CarlosNevada

CarlosNevada Active Member

Take this from someone who has an industrial-strength foot fetish and has hopelessly failed the 12-step program for foot fetishes: you only have a foot fetish if you constantly view this thread before you visit any of the other sexy body part threads. I not only check this one first, but I often check it to the exclusion of the others. There is no help for me :).

Last edited: May 22, 2010
  14. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Can you look in the backs and bum thread? There might be something for you to post in there is you can.

15. KimboSlice

KimboSlice New Member

I've just joined that club.

16. Espy

Espy New Member

Y'all need to cut yourselves some slack... it's feet, not like you have a $500 a day crack habit!

17. KimboSlice

KimboSlice New Member

You say that now.

We'll see what you have to say when one night, you wake up and you find me and Carlos at the foot of your bed taking photos of your feet. :p

We'll see what you have to say then.

18. Espy

Espy New Member

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043

Oh I am seriously LMAO @ that thought Kimbo. But really you might find that to be a bad plan for the 2 of you... big black men don't scare me in the least. ;)

19. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

My mind went somewhere totally different...lol

20. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

A woman's feet is the most beautiful feature of her body. It radiates in health and cleanliness of her being. There are many beautiful parts of a woman, but for this "Negro", just kidding for the sensitives here, a woman's feet is her most precious asset of attraction.