White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

very pretty, FLGirl! :D

2. CarlosNevada

CarlosNevada Active Member

Indeed. Is there no end in sight ?! But, as with Espy, admiration of these feet may require permission. You didn't start this, but you and IB have taken it to another level.

Last edited: May 23, 2010
  3. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

carlos...this is a public forum...every picture here is up for anyone's viewing pleasure...you don't need permission to get excited in this thread or any other thread...in fact, i would venture to say that some men enjoy other men fawning over something they consider their own...nobody wants something anyone can have but and this is a big one...it is always more fun to have something that everyone desires...so when you fawn over another man's woman...you feed his ego:smt112

4. CarlosNevada

I hear ya, my friend Lippy. Carlos isn't on here as much as others, but I do know that some have "footsie connections" and I respect my forum friends, regardless of the public display. We are all connected, but some are knowingly more fond of each other than others. And hey, it's kinda cool when a woman can use her foot touch your interest :)

5. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

:D admire away! :rolleyes:

definitely agreed, and my husband is like that. he really encouraged me to put up those "sexy" pics that I posted earlier in the week...he says he likes to "show me off"...lol. as long as men are respectful about fawning over another man's girl/wife, I think most men are okay with it. the men on wwbm are very much respectful - i appreciate them. :D

6. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Thanks so much suprchic...just doin what comes easy!

7. TCFLORIDAGIRL

Ah Carlos, there's never an end in sight with me....and as for permission, you don't need to ask permission to admire my feet, that's why they are put out there...for your enjoyment, so you just admire away! (But it was very decent of you to ask ME for permission...)

Last edited: May 24, 2010
  8. Espy

Espy New Member

Nice TCFG!

9. FG

FG Well-Known Member

It is! Nice foot and someone did a spectacular job on the picture also.

10. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

lovely foot tcf...!!!

11. TCFLORIDAGIRL

Espy, FG, Tarshi....thanks ladies! I have a great time taking pics, it's sometimes a challenge getting different angles, but as women, aren't we always up for challenges?

12. CarlosNevada

Then, let me go on record as an admirer of both your lovely feet and the camera work.

13. TCFLORIDAGIRL

Thanks! :p

14. robina

robina New Member

decided to try a new colour today

please excuse the blurry pics, some one was making me laugh

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and guys never get too distracted by the match when your partner has the nail polish out!

[​IMG]

15. TCFLORIDAGIRL

SWEET....love that he likes it too!!! ;)

16. robina

robina New Member

hes still wearing it so i guess he cant be too pissed off with me, lol

17. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

pretty little piggies! and I :heart: that he let you paint one of his!!...lol :D

18. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Love it Robina. Either your feet are really tiny or his are huge or both. :p

19. robina

robina New Member

im a uk size 5 and hes a uk size 9 1/2

20. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

they're very cute little tootsies rob...!!!