White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Too cute! (In more ways than one)....

2. kneegrow

kneegrow New Member

very nice baby gurl

3. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Was at a beautiful thermal springs not too far from where I live over the weekend and was mucking around with the water proof camera... thought I'd share some of the pics taken!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Great pics whikle....what kind of waterproof camera do you have? It takes really nice pics. Am looking for a good waterproof one, nice to be able to see what's out there first...

5. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

uuuh, it's the Olympus Tough something or other. The more expensive of the two "tough" options... not sure of the details lol

It takes great pics, yeah. And it's all-round shock proof, dust proof, drop proof etc so it's great for where I live (outback) and my line of work (teaching). The kids can go wild with it and we know no harm will be done!

6. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

I'm so excited, that was the one I was wanting, but wanted to see pics from it first, Thanks for sharing that!!! Now I can get it before our cruise, we plan on doing a lot of snorkeling so it will be perfect for that...

7. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Yeah we've used it for snorkelling a number of times now and it does take great pics! Should be perfect for what you have planned. Glad I could help :)

8. Espy

Espy New Member

Gorgeous pics Whikle!

9. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

great pic! are you in a thermal cave or is it night? we have lots of hot springs in colorado...it is just a short trip up I70 into the mountains from my house to get to indian springs...they have an indoor pool, underground caves and private tubs...love it! soaking in the minerals feels so good...

10. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

It's actually early morning, but there was a lot of shade cover from the palm trees and a nearby cliff face, so.... it was fairly dark! We got there super early to avoid the tourists so we had the entire spot to ourselves. Perfect on a chilly morning to relax in such beautiful warm water in such serene surroundings!

11. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

Whikle - great pics, girl! You have such cute little feet....and I love the water - so pretty! :p

12. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Cool pics whikle. Looks like a fun outing. :)

13. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to whikle again.

14. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Me too....:smt009

15. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

such gorgeous tootsies whikle...!!!! :D

16. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Whikle,
    You have my kind of arches.....very imaginative photo!

And

Tarshi,
    You know I love the new avatar...I think you struck my favorite pose just to provoke me,.......Can you treat the boys to the enlarge view, in this thread, for a few days.......

Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  17. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

i think i can work something out for you and some of my favorite men...!!! :mrgreen:

18. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

not sure the words "cute" and "little" have ever been used to describe my feet before considering they're a size 10-11, but I'll take it!! :D

19. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

:smt050 :smt050 :smt050

Thanks peeps!

20. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

you wear the same size shoe as i do...woohoo! i used to be paranoid about it, but considering i'm over 6' tall, i guess i'd look kinda funny if i wore a size 5 shoe - not to mention, i'd probably fall on my face, lol. :smt081