BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I hope the show promtes Cara to the regular cast next season. It'd give me a reason to stick around for season 2

2. olsenlover

olsenlover Member

No intimate scenes but a lot of sexual tension. Might be explored more in the second season if there is one lol. Definitely enjoyed the show tho, would recommend. Keri Russell is one hot smoke show.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. olsenlover

olsenlover Member

4. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

Keri is hot as hell but I don't like to be teased. And from what I understand
    The White husband got to bang Keri an the Black guys sister.
    So i'll skip this season and check out the second if there is one.

5. olsenlover

olsenlover Member

Yep it's very much a love triangle and the brotha didn't get any affection..yet. It's an enjoyable show nonetheless and the possibility of IR will definitely make me tune in for next season

6. ColiBreh1

Ehhh... thinking back to how Keri Russell looked on FX's "The Americans" in the 2010's, let alone remembering what she looked like in the 2000's, I'd say she looks washed watching the trailer for "The Diplomat". But I still think she's MILFy.

OK, y'all have convinced me to get into "The Diplomat".

7. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

Well that's disappointing

8. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Oh so it's those kind of white writers and showrunners running this? Hard Pass! lol.

9. olsenlover

olsenlover Member

Yeah those actresses with supermodel body type when they're younger make fine MILFs later on lol

10. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Katie and Carter (Heather Tom and Lawrence Saint-Victor) spend the morning making love in the latest episode of The Bold and the Beautiful.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. kalel32688

kalel32688 Member

Moved my latest reply to the cartoons thread.

12. ColiBreh1

Netflix renewed "The Diplomat" for a 2nd season earlier today: https://tvline.com/2023/05/01/diplomat-renewed-season-2-netflix-release-date-keri-russell/

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  13. ColiBreh1

I'm 6 episodes into "The Diplomat" & @darkcurry I recommend you watch it. Keri Russell & David Gyasi's characters' relationship is a big part of the show & there's definitely a "Will they, won't they" aspect to it. In fact, Keri Russell's Husband on the show encourages it seeing as how Keri Russell's character does badly want a divorce. There's also another prominent IR on the show involving Ato Essandoh's character & the CIA asian chick played by Ali Ahn.

Last edited: May 4, 2023
  14. ColiBreh1

Another featurette clip with Lana & John Henry's actors dropped this week:

LOL, I know my dude @qaz1 gotta be annoyed that after Lana & her Husband Kyle served Divorce papers, Kyle immediately got involved with Chrissie in the season premiere. But meanwhile it looks like they're gonna drag out a "Will They, Won't They"' with Lana & John Henry even though this might be the last season of the show.

EDIT:

Another clip dropped today:

Last edited: May 5, 2023
    • List
  15. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

They actually going to fuck lmao...they slow play these BMXF Romances way too much sometimes.

16. ColiBreh1

Update. A couple of episodes later in last year's season 2 finale of The CW's "Walker", both Trey & Cassie do end up moving into the apartment complex they talked about in the episode I mentioned in this previous post. They have separate apartments, but both of their apartments are in the same hallway. Becuz of that convenience, they end up hanging out in Trey's apartment all the time in the season 2 finale & in the current season 3. So far through last week's season 3 penultimate episode, Trey & Cassie remain just close platonic friends/neighbors/colleagues & each have had other love interests this season. But I'm about to watch the season 3 finale that aired a couple nights ago & looking at the promo clip for the episode, looks like we might finally get some headway:

• List
  17. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Saw the trailer and it's going to be good. Imagine Brittany Spears going with a brother.

18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Brings memories of IR in the past.

19. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

i have little hope he will end with brooke

20. ColiBreh1