BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

Kaley Cucuo is in Based on a True Story on Peacock. She does a dream sequence interracial scene with the black dude from Industry second season on hbo. Episode 4.

There is a sex scene in the first episode but I don't count that because I'm sure body doubles were used.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

I'll have to check out the dream sequence but yes she did use body doubles in the other. She isn't interested in filming those any longer, according to her.

https://usaherald.com/kaley-cuoco-used-a-body-double-for-sex-scenes-in-based-on-a-true-story/

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Magic Carpet Rides (2023)

Callie (Nicole DuBois) is a thriving social media influencer and content producer who is obsessed with her phone. Though she has an enormous following, she continually struggles to find love. She then meets Leo ( Matthew Law).

Last edited: Jul 1, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

So this was Kaley Cuoco's last sex scene then?
    Went out with a bang. lol.
    [​IMG]

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

What show is this clip from?

8. ColiBreh1

For the folks who never got into Shonda Rhimes past long-running ABC dramas "How to Get Away with Murder" & "Scandal", here are montages involving the IR couple in each of those shows:

Wes Gibbins (played by Alfred Enoch) & Laurel Castillo (played by Karla Souza) from "How to Get Away with Murder"

You can find a lot more Wes & Laurel montages & clips on YouTube

Mellie Grant (played by Bellamy Young) & Marcus Walker (played by Cornelius Smith Jr.) on "Scandal"

playlist of Mellie & Marcus scenes: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDeq_6cWEAByPGYhsQcGMXAcu9sMFU0ZZ

9. darkcurry

The Flight Attendant Season 2

• List
  10. ColiBreh1

Oh shit! Y'all never updated us on how the Kaley Cuoco-Mo McRae 'ship went on "The Flight Attendant season 2, so I assumed they didn't get together. Might have to binge this now.

11. ColiBreh1

Some of the John Henry & Lana scenes in last week's season 3 finale:

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  12. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

If that’s how their relationship is finally resolved - that completes the arc.

13. darkcurry

You want a spoiler?

14. ColiBreh1

Ehhhh.... Can you just tell me if "The Flight Attendant" season 2 is worth bingeing if I'm only watching for the Kaley Cuoco-Mo McRae 'ship?

15. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I would never forget what song on The Wedding Ringer,Party and BS. Smokin.

16. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Yes,since l had not seen it.

17. darkcurry

I liked it. It was a different spin on your average just as the first season. Very good twist and turn in the beginning but got kind of greedy there in the middle and late in the show. The relationship between Benjamin(Mo) and Cassie(Kaley) has been more professional for the most part with subtle hidden intimate feelings, but there is a moment where it looks like they are trying to play the will they or won't they game for season 3.

18. ColiBreh1

Has the "The Flight Attendant" been renewed for 3rd season? Becuz we know she's currently the lead on another show. Anyways how you described the Kaley Cuoco-Mo McRae 'ship in this post doesn't match the gif you posted previously. Was that scene in the gif an imagination of 1 of the chracters or something?

19. Henry Dubrios

Henry Dubrios New Member

It could have been the numbers where strong. But it's been a while and no word.

20. darkcurry

He was drunk and grieving over the death of one of his analysts. They were both in his office and how it usually goes when alcohol and feelings are filling the room they slept together. The next episode she told her boyfriend Marco and they broke up because of it. So it left things open for the writers to play will they or won't they with Benjamin and Cassie. In the end they decided to be friends or if you read their body language "friends".