Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes on January 27, 2023, in L.A.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

They crazy in love lol, they don't seem to give a fuck about nothing going on around them.

3. SilverSmith

Lawyers had finalized their severance agreements with ABC on the day the photos were taken, hence their excitement.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah sure it's on some of those brothas but Hollywood white women have some extra elitist ego to them. They can more than likely see themselves as some prize for black men. Even the brothas in hollywood that are the same could possibly be open to dating ww but hollywood ww have that racial superiority complex even if it's a little bit. The industry is more about white people than black people so a person with an ego it's hard for them to escape the racial aspects the industry gifts them. Ex. I don't believe Ana De Armas, Anya Taylor-Joy, Taylor Swift will ever, ever, EVER... EVER(lol) date black men. But I think damn near every high profiled black guy will date a white woman. Even with Adele being madly in love with a black guy most of them just give me that vibe. The only one I can see dating a black guy is Sydney Sweeney and that will still surprise me. lol.

5. darkcurry

And with the timing of these pics it absolutely KILLS rumors of her being "unsettled by his predatory behavior". That or TJ calmed that noise down with her personally. Dude's my idol. lol/jk.

6. SilverSmith

Cher, Alexander Edwards, and his son on January 28, 2023, in Anaheim, CA.

[​IMG]

7. darkcurry

Out with the kid already. Wow. She's sprung. lol.

8. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I simply can’t wrap my head around this one… no wonder Amber Rose hates all men lol

9. darkcurry

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

There isn’t any photographic proof available, but in the Netflix doc on Pamela Anderson she admits to having a romance with Mario Van Peoples early in her career.

11. darkcurry

Yeah that was a surprise to me.

She also hooked up with Ray J, Usher and Michael Jackson. She had HUGE crushes on MJ and Usher.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

yes that is him under that disguise.

• Like Like x 6
    • List
  12. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

Mike was bugged out lol

13. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  14. SilverSmith

Cher and Alexander Edwards on their way to dinner in Beverly Hills on February 3.

[​IMG]

15. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

In the book, Pam says Mario Van Peebles was one of the best boyfriends she has ever had. She reflected on their first time having sex: "We made love for the first time in a field of long, soft grasses, as horses ran by dangerously close, almost trampling us."

Last edited: Feb 4, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
    • List
  16. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Is it safe to assume these were 1-time hook-ups? Because I've never ever heard any rumors about Pam Anderson & those guys before seeing your post.

17. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

I wouldn't completely agree with that. You are likely to fine just as many if not more female celebs dating and marrying men who are not near their star status. Some high profile ladies that immediately come to mid are Ann Hathaway, Margot Robbie, Viola Davis and Julia Roberts. It really does go both ways. The ladies I just mentioned married men who are very successful in their fields but are men who have careers outside of Hollywood or are behind-the-scenes type of dudes within the industry.

But lets get back to Michal B Jordan and others of his ilk. Can anyone name a high profile black actor who is actually in a relationship with a woman who is a legit public celebrity of her own other than Will Smith or possibly, ironically as of now, Chris Rock?

18. darkcurry

Don't know but more than likely.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Actors Courtney B. Vance and
    Angela Bassett are another.

20. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Damn . . . Ray hit a past prime Pamela Anderson and a prime Brittney Spears!?! The State of Mississippi will never vote in favor of reparations for its descendants of slavery but . . . I sure hope Snoop Dog's lil cousin got to shout some thangs as he came down the home stretch ;)