Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Larsa admitting she "thinks they are in love", on the Tamron Hall Show...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Meant to post this a little while back
    Former Boxer David Hyde, Model Sian Osborne, and singer Una Healy were an item.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

But alas like Icarus he flew too close to the sun. Una decided to break things off with David and Sian after the two of them went on Vacation to costa rica without her. So now the throuple is now a couple with David and Sian only.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Wow! lol.

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I'm gonna be real, I've NEVER EVER in my life found Cher attractive until I watched the 1987 film "The Witches of Eastwick" last October. But even when that film was released she was already in her early 40's. So god knows how old she is now in 2023. But she looks great for her age in these pics you've posted.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2023
  5. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

So Madonna is 64? If given the opportunity there would be more than a few people here that would have sex with her, even at her current age.

6. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I wouldn't, but not because of her age. I'll pass because she looks crazy and plastic.

7. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

T.J. Holmes and Amy Robach participated in the New York City half-marathon on March 19, 2023.

[​IMG]

8. ColiBreh1

https://nypost.com/2023/03/21/tv-networks-pass-on-t-j-holmes-and-amy-robachs-desperate-return-bid/

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

10. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Meanwhile Minnesota congresswoman Ilhan Omar had an affair with a married white man and suffered NO consequences in terms of how the media and the public treated her. And was reelected to boot!

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  11. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

12. darkcurry

13. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

Yup you replace TJ with a White man or hell other non-Black men and it don't matter the race of the woman they wouldn't receive half the backlash.

14. ColiBreh1

Seeing as Amy is in her early 50's, I'm not buying the racism angle.

15. darkcurry

I don't understand what you mean. Racism doesn't have an age limit. lol.

16. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

What does her age have to do with anything? She's an attractive White woman that had an affair with a Black man.

17. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Based on their career history in TV media, it's clear both of them are being blackballed.
    Adultery/infidelity is not a good look when you're a public figure, but the powers that be in TV seem to be colluding these two never work on television again. Sad.

18. darkcurry

The "affair" is still alleged because they said they were separated from their significant others.
    https://people.com/tv/tj-holmes-and-marilee-fiebig-file-for-divorce-amid-romance-with-amy-robach/

The ACTUAL reason (other than racism)why they aren't getting anchor jobs elsewhere because the media wants to capitalize on their tell-all interview. It's about money and attention on the media's part. Let's be for real here and how the media operates. They actually love shit like this because it's ratings!

The racism part comes in because it's not a perfect IR pairing of a bm/ww. If people ever pay attention you have to be damn near perfect for the media not to treat an bm/ww IR like a controversy or bring up something negative in the black man's past. bm/ww IR to the media aren't allowed to come with flaws. ESPECIALLY if the black man has any flaws.

And that's what the media wants to do with their tell-all sitdown interview. A chance to make a bm/ww pairing look bad and shame it.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  19. SilverSmith

The Weeknd and his girlfriend Simi Khadra outside the Roger Room bar/club on April 8, 2023, in L.A.

[​IMG]

20. SilverSmith

The Weeknd and Simi Khadra at the 2023 Coachella Music Festival on April 14, 2023, in Indio, CA.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]