Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Yeah that ass grab looks pretty conclusive lmao.

2. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Trashy.

Married people cheating on their spouses is nothing to be celebrated, interracial or not.

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

To be fair, they're both claiming to be separated from their spouses.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I don't think it's being celebrated, just revealed, and it's very surprising. We watch these people every day on air and they behave like absolute professionals.

If anything, it reveals how difficult it is to know as a spouse what your spouse is secretely doing at work and how often co-workers play in causing divorces.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Yeah most of are more cracking Jokes.

• List
  7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

They seem very open, as if no fear of being caught.
    *Side note, your posting font is awesome, how did you get it like that on this site?

Explains a lot, then. Not that they were obligated to divulge to the public if separated (if true), but it would have certainly averted the media attention on their surprise union.

8. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

Exactly they not hiding anything lol

9. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah I kind of explained that and in the article it explains it as well, but I guess some folks missed that part.

10. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

I must give a well-deserved nod to The Daily Mail, which had them under tighter surveillance than a spy agency. But as far as we know, their marriages were already over when they started going out. Some people decide to see other people during a separation.

11. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I guess that means you didn't see the disgustingly inappropriate posts on the subject before they were removed (lucky you, lol). It's people like the reported poster who do celebrate cheating as long as it's a BM/WW IR couple, and they seem to get off on the idea of them screwing around on their spouses. Those types are also damn near giddy if the spouses being cheated on are white men or black women. It's creepy as hell. Adultery is by no means a positive representation of an interracial couple, but folks like that act like it's some kind of "win" for the IR community when it's not. Supporting that mess is not being pro-interracial, but too many think it is. It's disturbing and gross.

As for this particular "couple", the point isn't necessarily about them. Tabloid "news" aside, I'm not privy to the details of their situation. Although supposedly separated (which is still married), I hope their affair isn't the cause. I also wasn't saying the folks I quoted were celebrating an affair. I just wanted to make it clear which story my post was related to.

12. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

It started with this report that these two co-hosts, of Good Morning America, both married, were having an affair.

https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1598067679520493568?s=20&t=hg8vzBP3bBGBiAIjbCIC-g
    [​IMG]

Then reporters and social media started digging

[​IMG]

Turned into a whole fiasco on Twitter

Video:
    https://twitter.com/kennysroys/status/1598145182842900480?s=20&t=hg8vzBP3bBGBiAIjbCIC-g

[​IMG]

And then Amy made a decision today-

EXCLUSIVE: Amy Robach divorcing Andrew Shue after T.J. Holmes romance news https://trib.al/rEK5VfU
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. SilverSmith

Musician Jonathan Batiste and his wife Suleika Jaouad attend a state dinner at the White House on Thursday, Dec. 1, 2022.

[​IMG]

14. ColiBreh1

• List
  15. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

Good they didn't lose their jobs.

16. SilverSmith

I've been using the Georgia font, which is available in the drop-down menu. I typically enlarge the text size.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Looks l did miss the deleted post! Dammit, there was a time l missed nothing on here!:p

Thanks for clearing it up so well, and sharing your take as well.

18. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Antonio Brown has been dating model Cydney Moreau(she is the exgf of Nicky Jam) for the last few months
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. ColiBreh1

20. SilverSmith

Cher Shows Off Huge, Engagement-Like Diamond Ring

Did Cher just announce she's engaged?

The pop icon posted a photo of a massive, pear-shaped diamond ring on Twitter on Dec. 25.

"THERE R NO WORDS," Cher wrote in the caption, adding her boyfriend's name, "ALEXANDER, A.E."

The 76-year-old singer first appeared to address rumors she was dating Edwards, 36, in November. She began posting photos of the rapper and responding with heart-faced emojis when fans asked if he was her "new man."

She added that Edwards was the one who started their romance.

"He’s 36 & he came after me, till we met in the middle. He’s the Consistent one, I’m The Skittish one. We love each other…. LADIES NEVER GIVE UP," she said in a Tweet.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List