Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

WTF though?!? Why keep dating the early 90's, pre-Tommy Lee, "Home Improvement" Pamela Anderson on the low-low?!? Just think of what publicly dating her could have done to mainstream interracial dating among the Hollywood crowd and the youth demographic of generation X!!! Mario could have been Jackie Robinson if he starred opposite Pam in "Snapdragon" or "Posse" and they did a promotional tour as an IR couple. Imagine . . . just imagine the 1990's and the cultural impact this pairing would have if only for 1.5 years of dating publicly . . . going to major award shows together like Puffy & Jlo later did . . . major sporting events too!!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

No problem; here you go. Her name confused me at first, but after seeing her face, I recognized her from My Name Is Earl and Flight.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 7, 2023
  4. ColiBreh1

You forgot to post the 1st pic in that IG post.

EDIT:

Here's the pic:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2023
  5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Not surprised by this actually. lol.

6. ColiBreh1

Neither am I. LOL, I'm still surprised that Will Smith randomly bringing & hanging out with Nadine Velazquez on camera while he's in Australia promoting a film that Nadine has nothing to do with didn't ring alarm bells for any celebrity gossip media outlet. I rewatched the clip & the funniest thing is despite Nadine being a notable famous actress, Will doesn't bother to introduce her to the camera. She just stays in the background.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. SilverSmith

Cher and Alexander Edwards in Scottsdale, Arizona on Feb 11, '23.

[​IMG]

8. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Stop. I beg you.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. SilverSmith

Can't stop, won't stop. [​IMG]

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Getting more exclusive/serious...?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. ColiBreh1

Yeah I swear everyday I open the IG app, Larsa has posted a new pic with Marcus.

12. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. darkcurry

14. SilverSmith

T.J. Holmes and Amy Robach in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico this past week.

[​IMG]

15. ColiBreh1

Looks like Madonna has a new dude, 29-year-old Boxer Josh Popper: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...g-coach-Josh-Popper-split-Andrew-Darnell.html

I'm gonna be real. I don't get why these young Brothas still want to date Madonna. This isn't 80's-90's when she was her in her prime or the 2000's when she still MILF/Cougar status. In 2023 she's old, washed AF, has botched plastic surgeries that have fucced up her face bad, & seems to have mental issues and/or going through a midlife crisis.

16. ColiBreh1

Bruh based on the various headlines I've seen about MBJ the last month or so on social media & YouTube, it's not gonna be easy for him & it's gonna be a problem for him to go back dating WW publicly. Did you see Joe Budden going off on MBJ? (Joe Budden rant starts at the 3:13 time mark):

17. darkcurry

I guess there is something for evrybody... that or they are just with her to say they been with Madonna. She's not that washed she still have a large fanbase just not on the level of these youngins out here now.

18. darkcurry

He has A LOT of people defending him though and Joe Budden got clowned for this rant and called out because he fucked mainly with latinas. So MBJ is good. They're calling him corny which is the same name he mentioned that female and her friends used to call him in high school. That's not helping them. That will lead him to date whomever he wants which is something black men more so famous black men apparently aren't allowed to do.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. ColiBreh1

I wasn't talking about Madonna's career when I said she is washed AF, although she's obviously a legacy artist at this point in her career. I was talking about her age & looks.

20. darkcurry

I know. I was talking about those with certain taste and others are just like "Dude, Its MADONNA!" and just don't GAF! lol. Her status and reputation is what they see.