BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

There's nothing impressive about that. It's just a Hollywood liberal supporting a popular liberal cause at the time.

Last edited: May 15, 2020
  2. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

^^ Olivia's passionate rebuke of All Lives Matter crowd seemed sincere to me. She told them to kick rocks if they had a problem with her proclamation that Black Lives Matter and to unfollow her if they didn't understand why BLM.

3. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Would you educate me on this. Is this "The Bachelor" and they're a couple competing with other couples? I've never seen it before.

4. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

The Bachelor Presents: Listen To Your Heart is ABC's latest Bachelor spinoff.
    Here are the details.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

The Winners of the first season of Listen To Your Heart...

Chris & Bri

I didn't watch I just saw it come across my timeline last night. I can't get into 'The Bachelor' programs. lol. I like that one season of Bachelor In Paradise, but....

[​IMG]

lol. Congrats to them though.

I didn't know there were multiple IR couples on this show.

6. ColiBreh1

LOL, I'm with you. I ended up downloading 1080p rips of the episodes from a torrent so I can watch on my TV.

7. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Wow, they actually picked a Black Man White Woman Couple!

8. ColiBreh1

Ehhhh.....I doubt other demographics even watch this random "The Bachelor" spinoff.

9. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

ABC Renews StumpTown, Cancels Emergence

ABC has renewed Stumptown , Mixed-ish Black-ish, The Conners, The Goldbergs, A Million Little Things, The Rookie, The Bachelor, Dancing with the Stars and Shark Tank plus Who Wants to Be a Millionaire revival and newsmagazine 20/20.

Emergence is among the cancellations, a mystery-themed thriller television series created by Tara Butters and Michele Fazekas for ABC Studios. Originally intended to be produced as a potential series prospect for NBC after it had ordered a pilot, the hour-long program was picked up by ABC, about a police chief who is helping a mysterious child with powers.

[​IMG]

https://taylornetworkofpodcasts.com...-mess-emergence-kids-say-the-darndest-things/

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I'm not even a little surprised by Emergence's cancelation. It's just another in a long list of shows that spent all their time figuring out the synopsis, but had no idea how to turn their concept into a multi-season story.

11. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I agree. That shit was all over the place.

12. Young Herschel

"Little fires everywhere" on Hulu (firestick) starring executive producers Kerry Washington and Reese Witherspoon. It is set in 1997 Ohio and has a surprisingly good vibe to it.

Reese's daughter must be her real one lol they look so similar . . . and she has a dark skinned boyfriend with a Varsity lettermen's jacket. I'm only on episode two but this series has promise as Kerry's daughter is already involved with Reese's son and it was Reese who made Kerry's daughter (Pearl) feel more comfortable by extending an impromptu dinner invitation to her and informing her that her White Republican conservative family is open minded as per her favorite daughter's black boyfriend.

Last edited: May 25, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. darkcurry

I'll get around to giving a review of Snowpiercer. I waited til the 2nd episode to see if I like it and where they are going with the IR on the show. I seen both episodes. Pretty good so far.

• List
  14. Young Herschel

I'm just finishing episode 3 of LFE and it was the best one yet . . . we get to see more character development and the black boyfriend finally comes over to the gorgeous home Reese has since the characters are there so much it was weird that he was the only kid in the clique we only saw during school hours in the hallways.

Not going to post any spoilers but Reese's daughter was on some 90210 - Brenda & Dylan waited until prom to do it shit but bruh was like . . . da fuck I got to do with that dumb ass shit with those old ass 30 somethings playing teenagers?? That shit ain't real babygirl lol!!

15. ColiBreh1

I've been slow-binge watching the short-lived UPN drama "South Beach" over the last week. Lee Thompson Young's character is basically the jealous overprotective boyfriend. Odette Annable's character's ex-BF is the lead character. Odette Annable's character & the lead character still have obvious feelings for each other despite them each dating other people. So it's very obvious from the 1st episode on that Lee Thompson Young & Odette Annable's characters relationship is doomed.

16. darkcurry

I remember the promos for that show made it so enticing and then it just got worst and worst.

RIP Lee Thompson Young.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The Conners is ABC's fake loser show but they take a hit for. Ratings tank and they know it.

How are they going to do dancing with the Stars with this covid-19 crap?
    Already actors and actresses are saying that they won't be doing any kissing scenes and it will be in their contracts.

• List
  18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure it's been discussed here but she starred opposite Morris Chestnut in a cop show.. it didn't last long but the sexual tension was there.

I really enjoy Station 19 when I catch it..

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

@ColiBreh1 , a couple of weeks ago I popped in for a quick read of this thread and you had mentioned that show where the characters sing their thoughts.. and she's torn between two guys - the black guy she's dating and the white guy who's in love with her... (I can't find your post!)

I happen to watch it with someone who showed it and while the concept was weird, it was actually interesting..
    Had me bawling on the episode where her father (Peter Gallager) died and he danced with her.

20. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

The show had potential a good premise and a decent cast, but yeah it went to shit pretty fast. Despite all the things Lee's character had going for him they made him totally weak in his relationships not just with his gf, but with his mother, and his exes.