BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Blindspot 5x01, she´s so hoot.
    [​IMG]

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I stopped watching this show last year so can you provide context?

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Are y'all caught up on all of "Station 19"? I'm 5 episodes into the current season 3.

4. ColiBreh1

A "Younger" spin-off, with Hillary Duff's character being spun-off to be the lead character, is in the works:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/younger-spinoff-starring-hilary-duff-works-1293880

Hopefully Charles Michael Davis' character is also spun-off onto this spin-off.

Last edited: May 9, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. darkcurry

6. ColiBreh1

• List
  7. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Not much, I don´t see the show either

8. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

May I ask which are the most beautiful women with black boyfriends on TV? (on series, on fiction I mean, and if in real life any of them has a brotha boyfriend)

9. darkcurry

I have been watching off and on. I can't take that Maggie character, man and I'am OVER that Liza/Charles/Josh love triangle. lol.

10. darkcurry

Currently:

(imo)
    nonwhite
    Rosita w/ Gabriel on TWD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Andy w/ Sullivan on Station 19
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

&

George w/ Nick on Nancy Drew
    [​IMG]

Lyla w/ Diggle on Arrow/Flash
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ashley w/ Beau on Tell Me A Story(Beauty And The Beast)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Imogen w/ Agreus on Carnival Row
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (steamy, torrid affair)

11. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

^^ Cannot wait for Amazon to bring us season #2 of "Carnival Row"

12. darkcurry

SURVIVE Trailer (2020) Sophie Turner & Corey Hawkins TV Series

Just as I thought. It's kind of like 'The Mountain Between Us' made into a TV series. lol. It's on Quibi right now.

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Ok this I'm down to see. I really liked the movie version

14. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

The final episode will be aired on Monday, May 18th, with Bri Stauss and Chris Watson competing with two other couples.

15. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Finally Sophie Turner with a non white guy, now I need to see Scarlet Johansson doing that!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

^^ What I appreciate most about Sophie Turner was how passionately she publicly supported Black Lives Matter years ago in 2016 when so many American celebrities, actors and musicians were scared or silent about all the killer cop cases at the time. Next to Olivia Wilde's BLM support Sophie impressed and pleased me the most!

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

The app doesn’t support Chromecast, and I’m not keen on watching movies on my phone. I suppose that’s the reason I only streamed the first episode.

18. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Olivia Wilde? I thought she was lesbian because... well, mostly of her roles are lesbian ones. Talking about hot actresses who still haven´t done interracial with a black male, actresses you would like to see make it?

19. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

^You sure you have the right Olivia, most of the roles I have seen her in she is usually getting with a guy. I know that on House she was bisexual, and her character on the show was dating Omar Epps's character. I know she is married irl to Jason Sudeikis, but she named her son Otis after Otis Redding.

20. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

I never watched this show. It just happened that I channel surfed into this scene. So I decided to watch the rest of the episode after seeing that scene. I won't be watching this show again since later after this scene the black guy was killed off.

This is the first episode of the final season of that show. In the past couple of seasons there was some teasing as to whether or not they would get together. During the previous season the decision was made to kill off one of its regular characters which explains the bombing of the house at the end of that season. Rob Brown was the only black actor on that show so what is the purpose of watching the rest of the season?

The usual Hollywood pattern. Black actor hooks up with white actress. Afterwards either gets cheated on, marginalized or killed off.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List