Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yes it is. All life forms are amazing to me in some way or another. When you ignore humans for a minute, the entire planet is fascinating. So is the universe, but I digress.

2. K

K Well-Known Member

yes...some of the greatest times were when we had a ranch in the middle of nowhere and being able to watch nature do it's thing.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I like the North Carolina countryside mountain areas in the summer. Great place to relax and explore nature. Always loved camping and the outdoors. Plenty of space to ride dirt bikes and 4 wheelers, go fishing, hiking, build huge fires, shoot guns or whatever you want to do. No cops or anyone else to bother you and your circle.

4. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

5. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

The question has been answered. The name Caution was definitely a bad sign. To put it bluntly, there's something wrong with that bitch. smh

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

What'd she do?

7. K

K Well-Known Member

uhoh

8. Tamstrong

The worst part is too disturbing to post *shudders*, but my mother found out she'd been snooping through her things and stealing from her.

I told my mama she shouldn't let them stay there, but she wouldn't listen. She felt sorry for them since they had "nowhere to go", and let them move in.

9. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Now I need to know.

10. Tamstrong

No can do.

11. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

I KNEW IT!! Lol, bitches with silly names like that can’t be trusted!

12. K

K Well-Known Member

Wait a minute - I have a unique/odd name! But it's not silly

13. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

Well if it’s not silly no one has anything to worry about....

..but I’ve been proven wrong before, lol.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I think I might start a church just for the tax treatment since there is no criteria to actually do anything but collect money.

15. z

z Well-Known Member

Whazap Everrrybody, hope y'al safe from this Corna virus bitch.
    Stay safe and healthy!

16. Tamstrong

Z!!!! [​IMG] It's good to see you; I've been wondering about you. Hope you're staying safe & healthy yourself.

17. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Back at ya! Trying my best. This thing is serious.

18. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Preacher Beasty. Set up a gofundme and don't stop until you have a private jet.

19. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Wow! A blast from the past! Hope all is well with you! Stick around for awhile.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I would get a honda jet for about 5 million and an island for about 12 million. Set up a slick hobby shop, take care of the jet maintenance myself and hire family to build the house and do landscaping.

Then I would use it to actually start giving money away to people who really need it that wasn't stupid enough to give their money away to rich guys. I'm all for helping people, just not the dumb ones.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/honda-jet-test-flight-2017-9