Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

2. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I better settle down ASAP

I know I'm shrinking. I'm gonna be like Bagel Boss in a minute

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Men add height, women subtract pounds.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Exactly. It's all part of the hunt for mates and resources

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I bet you won't find nearly as many asinine stories about Europe.

Things that make you say hmmm

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LMFAO
    [​IMG]

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Sup with all of this damn rain??

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

So many black folks praying that god wouldn't notice that I stopped years ago. I would just walk through the gates in the same group I died with like a free pass, he wouldn't even know the difference. lol

Last edited: May 28, 2020
  12. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Same here the last few days. I didn't want to run in the rain tonight so I just did a booty workout online. Every bridge reminded me my abs were still sore from the ab wheel last night. Think I will just read now.

13. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

It's been the same here since Friday, and it was stormy all weekend. I slept through most of the day, but I did get to see a few minutes of sunlight today.

14. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Thankfully we've been spared for a few days, but it's in the forecast for tomorrow. I'm just happy that it's finally warm enough (consistently) to wear short sleeves and shorts.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

It's throwing my running off a bit too.

About that plate tho you usually grill out on booty day right? I was going to come by a little early and help out.

[​IMG]

16. K

K Well-Known Member

It's HOT AF here!

17. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Hopefully we'll be done for a few days since it's not in the forecast for us tomorrow. Do you have pretty consistent seasons where you live? The weather is all over the place here.

18. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Looks like we’ve got our normal lives back. The government has lifted most restrictions. We’re down to around 15 cases a day for the past 10 days.
    It’s a strange feeling to think of going out more and meeting people again.

Last edited: May 28, 2020
  19. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

:)

20. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Absolutely! Up here in mid-Atlantic and northeast.. They're those iffy days between seasons, like yesterday the high was 80, but last weekend, I think the high was 60 on Sunday. Once we're well into the season the weather tends to be consistent for 1-2 months.

We have cold winters and generally we're in light jackets by late October, going into heavy coats by December, and the weather finally starts breaking for the better toward the end of March/April. By this time it's likely to stay warm, and of course it'll be summer-like from June through about mid/late September.

I think I increasingly despise the winter season/inclement weather each year since about 40 which means I totally hate it now:). As a native born city boy... I remained an urban dweller, and it's become a love/hate thing as my favorite cities (except L.A) DC, Boston, NYC, Chicago all have cold winters. My ideal place is southern CA.