Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

As a rule, I don't care much for YA fare, but this film could be to some degree significant and inspiring. It is also reassuring that the author co-wrote the screenplay.

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

That's always a good sign.

3. SilverSmith

The latest key art for All The Bright Places.

[​IMG]

4. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

The woman in the window trailer was disappointed Anthony Mackie play husband Amy Adams but he never show in trailer!! We will be lucky if they have just kiss

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Here's the trailer:

6. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

7. darkcurry

If I remember right he plays her ex husband. And they have a child together.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

Not sure if this is the most appropriate place to ask, but I've been looking for Rhythm Section online and I still dont see places that have it. They have other new ones but not that. Kinda confused why not.

@ColiBreh1 any suggestions? I saw you might know a lil more about these sites.

9. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

May I ask...if you tend to not like YA fare why would you think the author of the YA novel would make its movie adaption work better for you by co-writing the script?

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I always wait till after the Blu-ray/DVD release to download a movie, so no.

11. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

As discussed in a different thread... get a sugar mama and let her pay for you.

12. SilverSmith

I temporarily set aside my YA aversion in view of the film's pre-release buzz and strong casting. What's more, I later choose to familiarize myself with the author and her work.

13. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

Well I wasn't downloading it. Thanks anyways.

14. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I bought an outstanding UHD 4K movie this weekend which surprisingly featured an IR couple and their child. It has gotten good reviews on Rotten Tomatoes for what its worth and unlike "It Chapter 2" I was hooked enough to watch it all in one sitting despite its length: "Doctor Sleep".

If you were curious about renting this pay-per-view I'm here to tell you its worth a purchase!! I spent $27 on it and I don't regret it :)

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

Having just watched it, I gotta ask. Did you feel like the scene (her and him against the wall, her legs going around his midsection, not to menton he was shirtless and she was in her bra) from the trailer wasn't even in the movie? Unless I missed it.

16. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Wow I missed that. That is disappointing. Reminds me of the light table scene on Jungle Fever.

17. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

Case of deceitful trailer, my man. :confused:

@darkcurry did you see it?

18. darkcurry

Yeah I saw it and it was in there in the theater I saw it in. It was just more so of a steamy foreplay that was interrupted by a call. Blake really doesn't do any nude scenes and scenes like that so I'm thinking her going that far is as far as she has ever went in a film.

19. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I bet it would be just a tease in the dvd release.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

I saw them both sit down at table, some chatting and it felt like sensual emotion going on both by the actors and the mood set by Reed Moreno the director. Then the scenes of him confronting her in the hallway and her falling back into the wall. They were clothed, did some close face to face action and kissed, and then then B buzzed in. Mine didn't have any camera shots below the waist at all and they didn't undress! Definitely would have remembered seeing them long legs too! I was bummed lmao

As for her in other movies. The one she did prior to this was pretty crazy for her. It's called All I See is You.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020