BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Jesus Christ, LOL!!! No shame

2. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

That is not true . . . he does assert his innocence and fights the charges at trial. He gets railroaded by the criminal justice system and ineffective legal representation. He didn't just lay down and plead guilty like that high school linebacker being recruited by Southern Cal who threw his youth and college future away for a lying money hungry female he knew he NEVER even tried to sleep with (SMDH).

3. Young Herschel

The girl looks familiar too from some Netflix series I kinda remember . . . YES!!! Its the white girl with the blossoming breasts from that prematurely cancelled series "Everything Sucks" she played a rather sexualized role again in HBO's "Sharp Objects". She stays on call with multiple other series and movies in post production . . . good to see an up & coming young 21 yr old actress embrace IR work :)

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lmao I aim to please

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

The shows premise and concept is going to be what interest people more than her looks. They're not that stupid if they wanted to draw in the tongue wagging guys over the "hot MILF" they would've done it. lol.

6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Makes sense. I wasn't trying to insult her with my comment. She just REALLY looks like your basic white mom from central casting. And apparently I'm not alone lol

7. meowkittenmeow

We understood what you meant. People prefer to have sex symbols on their favorite shows. It’s harsh, but it is reality.

8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. meowkittenmeow

It seems like she has had some work done. Because that ass is brand new.

On second thought, it seems like a mixture of angles and curve-making underwear mixed with the cut of the pantsuit.

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

There's such a thing as curve-making underwear??? I don't know what to believe in anymore...

11. meowkittenmeow

Yes, there are spans, and then there is one that squeezes the thighs and stomach and pokes the ass out. LIES ALL LIES!!! Lol!

12. Young Herschel

So there is very limited diversity in my analysis on this new YA hit Netflix original "The Society": https://www.netflix.com/title/80197989

But Will, one of main guys on the series, does eventually manage to do something that very, very few Black males get to do on any other teen drama show (NO SPOILERS LOL)

I just wish they gave more substantive screen time to Travis in this teen rebel paradise where young couples get to shack up in the nicest houses one can find in this upscale CT community and engage in as much carnality as they can sans parental supervision.

Both of Will's conquests are rather cute too :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. The Dark King

Its the Netflix formula no strong black male characters unless it's written outside of the US
    Nearly all of their original content has black men as gay and/or a sidekick with no personal motivation outside of Stranger Things

14. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I have the feeling that you're going to be really disappointed with the new season of Stranger Things. But maybe that's just my pessimism lol

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  15. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Tell us all about it, bruh! Just throw up some spoiler tags

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. The Dark King

Can't be disappointed if it fits their established formula

17. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

True enough. But we have yet to see how they handle that relationship. They can make it awful and write it all off as their just being kids anyway (so maybe we should really care a lot less about fictional young teen relationships LOL)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

New show "Perfect Harmony" starring Bradley Whitford and Anna Camp. Trailer makes it clear the big brotha has a crush on Anna's character but is nervous about how to ask her out. My guess is he will serve as a foil to her previous bad marriage. Interesting concept for a TV show seems like it would make a better movie but I am intrigued it seems like a feel good show.

19. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

For those that expressed so much impatience with Cloak And Dagger, last night's episode; episode 8 is a great episode to begin to watch these writers of this show work magic. One of the next to last scenes aka the grand scene was epic and beautiful with this tale.

I recommend starting at season 1 episode 1 but if you're in it for #Tyrandy then start there at episode 8.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

That dude is black?