Are Black Men considered the "garbage men" of the world?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mrmike757, Jul 28, 2017.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

So is going topless at my flat :p:p:p:p

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Seriously? A friend told me the same thing about his town of Birmingham, England. I find it hard to believe that Europe, long among the most nationalistic of regions, is somehow tolerating the development of a sub-society in its own midst.

3. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

What are they doing?

4. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

How so?

5. Reverie

The army needs to warm this fuckers up.

6. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Yeah. Doesn’t happen in my state, we have enough police and don’t tolerate bs.

7. sarah23

But many people say that the Police do not wish to know, if a European woman complain.

8. Madeleine

In France???
    The problem in some of the states (SPD-led states) is that they downsized police and other investments in security. This caused some places with high rates of immigrants to get out of control and create their own little parallel world. Wouldn’t say it’s a general country-wide problem.

9. sarah23

Yes in france

10. Reverie

But to answer the question
    one more time:

No!

11. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

We have something similar here. People who refuse to learn the language and the values and then get upset when this is pointed out to them. They came here of their own free will so the least they should do is try to fit in.

12. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

And even if they don't fit in, they have absolutely zero right to impose their opinions upon others. I can't stand proselytizers.

13. Madeleine

Well you haven’t met me. I’m very difficult.:D

14. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

And I don't plan on meeting you either since you already don't sound like my type.lol

15. Reverie

And women of other races are not?

Edit: I am not happy about you promoting this stereotype on this forum.

Last edited: May 22, 2018
  16. sarah23

Maybe you prefer easy white pussy.
    But not all men do !

17. Madeleine

No problem. Water finds its level. Go for your so called “easy pussy”.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

That's awful.
    I saw a news piece where a London reporter was interviewing some Muslims who were walk-protesting something.
    They didn't like her asking them any questions and one man told her to go home and put on a burka, followed by a woman near him attacking her verbally about her state of dress, calling her a whore because she wasn't wearing the burqa, even though she was fully and conservatively dressed.

Now, this reporter was actually initially sympathetic to the Muslims in her piece, however she was left completely enraged and shocked that she was told in her own City, her own birth country, to go home and put on a burka.

19. sarah23

I think this is happening in many big cities.
    And its the women who are most verbale against how we dress.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

If you read the book, Not Without My Daughter, in Iran, there are marauding female "clothes" police that seek out to punish, detain or arrest women who are showing hair or ankles or arms under their burquas.