Are Black Men considered the "garbage men" of the world?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mrmike757, Jul 28, 2017.

1. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Why is it different if we are not from USA ?

2. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Why is he spreading shit on WW/BM?

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

That's what I thought. I don't know of any Western society that has a substructure of religious courts that govern its citizens. Islam isn't the only religion in the West that has informal religious systems of governance that fundamentalists adhere to, but they have no force of law. They're only as strong as the person is willing to let them be. Orthodox Jews, Mormons and others have private faith councils that make decisions, and adherents are shunned if they fail to comply. Those are solely matters of private choice.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You can't even compare SHARIAH LAW to any of your other examples. The sheer brutality of sanctioned, condoned physical violence as punishment against muslim women is staggering, and stands alone.

Last edited: May 25, 2018
  5. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

You would have a better understanding of what I said if you've spent ample time in the slums of America.

6. orejon4

It wasn't a comparison. The point I was making is that I thought the earlier examples mentioned were state-sanctioned norm-enforcement groups forcing people to comply with Islamic cultural norms in Western societies. It appears that these don't exist. Judging from what I've read online since posting to this thread and from what others have said, there do exist norm-enforcing PRIVATE groups trying to coerce people into remaining under fundamentalist Islamic mores no matter where they go by intimidation and threat of being ostracized. I am against coercion, but if people allow themselves to be manipulated because of fear of being a pariah, that is very different from being forced to do something.

7. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Did you really say "no offense to anyone here" and then proceed to offend EVERY female member of this site with your retarded comment?! Classic lol.

8. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Ok, I accept this.

9. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

You shouldn't because it's a steaming load of crap. Whether he's saying women from certain areas in the US are easy pussy or he's referring to involvement with American in general as slumming, he's full of it. Just because he and the white women he's into have no standards doesn't mean the majority of us here who date black men don't have any.

10. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Awesome and eloquent as usual...

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Did you see where I posted that the British DA, police and Parliment have allowed Sharia Law 'legitimacy' to fester, by giving them a voice.

If they say the legal matter has been resolved and it's accepted - knowing full well the coersive and intimidating tactics used go far beyond the scope of fear of acquiring "pariah" status, then that is covert condoning.. Women are told by clerics and husbands that British laws are not legitimate or recognized unless ratified by Sharia Law.
    This is why they try to keep their women stupid and away from the classroom.

12. orejon4

I concur with Loki's assessment. I'm not condoning religious intimidation and harassment. Far from it, as I'm an atheist. However, people being bullied and BS'ed into accepting something is not the same thing as their religious councils having any sort of actual political/legal power under UK law. The example you mentioned of a judge taking into account a defendant's cultural understanding of rape (or lack thereof) doesn't mean sharia courts have legal standing, it just indicates that the judge is taking into account the defendant's mental state, level of comprehension, etc as mitigating factors during sentencing. I don't think he should get off at all, and I am strongly against tolerance for Sharia in our judicial system framework, so I don't want it to sound like I'm condoning it, but mens rea is an accepted legal concept that is a necessary element in many crimes. I think all people (Muslim and non-Muslim) immigrating into the West (as well as retrograde Western citizens) should get an unequivocal civics primer about the society's irrevocable position on women and LGBT rights.