Are Black Men considered the "garbage men" of the world?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mrmike757, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

I hear this sometimes mainly from black people, but not sure if I agree. There's a video I watched today that the guy goes in depth to some psychologies behind men and women in interracial relationships.

I know that there are some non black women out there who think that there will always be a black man for me if someone of my race doesn't want me. Also, there are black men who want a non black woman so bad, that they would date any woman that gave them attention, no matter how bad the circumstances or how bad she looks.

So is it really a bad thing if a man finds a non black woman who isn't ideally beautiful but values her man and treats him well?

Are we black men "sell outs" for looking to another race for love, or simply following our desired attraction?

What do women of non black races think of black men who reach out to them via social media or out in public? Are we thirsty, or just seen like anyone else?

The video is down below, warning it's like 20 minutes if you're interested. Peace.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Well it's clear how women on here feel about bm hence why they're here. Personally I think the hatred of black people black men in particular comes from deep jealousy. If we were truly inferior like so many say why spend so much time persecuting and objectifying us.
    When you view someone as a non threat you ignore them the way mainstream America does Asian men. They are invisible to you and you dont give them much thought.
    This country and much of the world is insanely obsessed with us. They copy us and imitate us to no end then claim we contribute nothing.
    It's clear as day to me my friend.

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

You'd think, being appreciative of different types of women of different races, ethnicities, sizes and sizes, a kind of colorblind and non-discriminatory way of loving would be a thing to be praised, but unfortunately, because of the society that we live in, bm are deemed "sellouts", "self-haters", "colorstruck", "desperate" "thirsty" and having "low standards".

From pro-blacks, to hair-hats, to Asian-loving white supremacists, EVERYONE wants to fuck with us for our preferences.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  5. MightyLighty

[​IMG]

6. K

K Well-Known Member

I think a bright accomplished black man is a huge threat to many out there. Certainly NOT the garbage men of the world....quite the opposite.

"I know that there are some non black women out there who think that there will always be a black man for me if someone of my race doesn't want me. Also, there are black men who want a non black woman so bad, that they would date any woman that gave them attention, no matter how bad the circumstances or how bad she looks."
    That's ridiculous - it's true that there are guys out there who will get with whoever, it's not a racial thing. Plenty of white guys do that. But I'll tell you, there have been guys (wont say men) on this forum who will go on and on about how black men go for inferior white women and so forth. I think that's crap. Often people have different views of what constitute value.

"So is it really a bad thing if a man finds a non black woman who isn't ideally beautiful but values her man and treats him well? "
    Of course not. Some people don't place physical beauty as the top factor. And different men will find different women ideally beautiful at that. Some will find the way they prioritize attributes changes throughout life too.

"Are we black men "sell outs" for looking to another race for love, or simply following our desired attraction?"
    OMG so sick of this sort of crap! Of course not. It takes much more courage and strength to step outside of the mainstream norms and go with what you feel is best for you.

"What do women of non black races think of black men who reach out to them via social media or out in public? Are we thirsty, or just seen like anyone else?" I'm sure there are those who think all sorts of different things. When I've been on dating sites I find the white and hispanic men to be ridiculously thirsty myself.

7. K

K Well-Known Member

Then you are dealing with people you shouldn't be dealing with.

8. MightyLighty

^I can't stop peoples's perceptions of me for whom I feel a connection to. That's for that person to deal with. But people are always quick to project their own low self-esteem onto others.

9. K

K Well-Known Member

You absolutely can choose to engage in it, tolerate it, or take it on in any way.

10. K

K Well-Known Member

In regards to ML's comment about how it should be praised....it is. Maybe it's not by the majority, but it certainly is by many. This is something that has been discussed numerous times on here. People ALL PEOPLE want to feel accepted as they are, to have unconditional love. Many of the women who have been on here have talked about that the difference for them with black men is that they have felt accepted and unconditional love. That they felt like they were honored for who and how they were.

Now...I wouldn't say it's a non-discriminating way of loving though. Every person has their own things that they discriminate on in choosing a partner, and they should. In my experience, it's more of an openness and owning what it is they actually do prefer and choose rather than cowering to the media or societal norms. There's something really great about a man (or a woman for that matter) who stands for what it is they want and need in life and don't allow others to dictate that for them. It's quite alluring and downright sexy. And when you are the person on the receiving end of that there's really nothing better!

11. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

To start, I am not one to think there will be some poor smuck of a black man that will take me, I am attracted to them, they have that something,;):cool: and would not want to push myself on any man, I don't think of them as second choices if no other guy will take me, in turn, I do not want to be someone's scraps or second choice, if he does not really want me than fine.

First question: no I don't think so, as long as both parties are happy, and know what they want, my own feeling, maybe it sounds a little paranoid, but I would want a guy, of any race to be with me not out of pity, or any other reason than that he is genuinely attracted to me, and really wants me, even if it is just some physical attraction, as long as it is real, without an ulterior motive, that is my thing. Not because of desperation, pity, or thinks I am stacked with $$$ (some think all white people are rich and owe them money and a living), acquiring a status symbol/trophy, green card, perceive white women as pushovers, or any other insincere reason.

Second question: no, you are not sell outs, you cannot live for other peoples desires of what they think of who you should love, it is your life, you only live it once. It also comes down to the individual black man, he has to honestly look within himself for his reason for going for a non-black women, if they are sincere, then it should be OK.

Third question: a bit like question two, nothing wrong with reaching out, again, if for sincere reasons, and in a way that is non threatening, that would be done on a case by case basis; each women is different and so he would be best to get to know her or a general feel for the situation, and base his approach on that, if that makes any sense, hope this did not come off as harsh.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  12. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I don't think of any kind of men or people as garbage, but to answer the questions asked:

As long as they don't speak bad of black women I see no problem with it.

Nope. Most WW (along with all women and men of all races) is ordinary looking anyway, don't we the ordinary looking women (and men) deserve love in our life?

I see black men that does this as a person that tries to get in touch.

I have heard this one, but it was regarding asian and not black men, since even ww that doesn't date bm think they are hot, it is the asians that are looked upon as a "last chance" kind of man. Too sad, being with someone you think isn't all that just to have someone. I would rather be single.

13. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Didn't watch the video, but BW are not considered sellouts when they bedwench for white men, so we aren't "sellouts" either.

If we stayed within our race, there is an over 70% chance we'd end up with a fat black chick, so what if we end up with a fat white one. That fat white chick would treat you better than a so-called "dime" of our race, assuming you could even talk to one if you weren't a trap king, NBA star or a known rapper

No, we are not the "garbage men of the world" unless it's to suggest that the garbage women of other races are better than our average black female counterpart

That said I defer to @The Dark King's take, he got it 100% right.

14. Reverie

but many of the ballers are dating quite unremarkable women.

15. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Then that goes to my point if what's generally considered the best-looking women of our race (chicks who go for ballers) are "unremarkable" to you

16. Reverie

How good looking are they behind the cream contour makeup? Not that much, I believe.

17. MightyLighty

18. Reverie

??? Explain, please. Both Savannah James and Ayisha Curry looks ordinary to me (as two examples). Nice looking indeed, but nothing to write home to mum about.

19. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

This is great.

20. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I agree with your assessment.