Are Black Men considered the "garbage men" of the world?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mrmike757, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Taught by their controlling male figures.
    [​IMG]
    ( the right pic is actually in the 1970's)

[​IMG]
    Afghanistan

2. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I just don't understand why @KWillo didn't stop just right there.

3. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

He just wanted to let everyone know he can’t get women with a standard. And also that he doesn’t have a standard.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Reverie

I am making a thread later, because I want to get to the bottom of this.

5. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

They are when they see the guy or girl they like.I've seen people live up to that stereotype, though.

6. Madeleine

And because there are “people” who live up to the stereotype you concluded that all ww are “easy pussy”?

7. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

I was generally speaking.Of course, it's exactly all of them but a noticeable portion are.If you ladies aren't apart of that group then let it be. Just like how people think Black men are ball players and criminal thugs .I'm neither of those things but I'm not jumping down people's throats because they feel that way.

8. Madeleine

Oh don’t worry, once I start jumping down your throat it’ll sound different.
    And if you feel it’s cool ppl think you are either a ball player or a thug then I guess my speech time is wasted here anyway.

9. Reverie

You wouldn't be annoyed if white women perpetuated the stereotype of black men being thugs who are only good for BBC?

10. Madeleine

I’m getting the feeling that it would probably turn him on.

11. Reverie

That says more about him than WW.

12. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Oh, I totally believe this. I thought the post I was responding to was talking about Muslim women doing this religious norm-enforcment in European, non-Muslim societies, which I was surprised by.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh, right. Got it. Wasn't sure if you knew of the normality, period.

BTW, Sharia Law exists in London, (UK has over 130 Sharia law courts) and to a degree right here in PA, a case which l cited in a thread, over a mask of "Mohammad" worn by a bystander at a parade, and the subsequent assault over it.

15. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Just to clarify....

"Claim: There are over 130 Sharia Courts and 50 Sharia councils in the UK.

Conclusion: There is no difference between a Sharia council and a Sharia court, and no definitive figures for how many there are. Around 30 major Sharia councils have been identified, rising to “85 at least” when smaller councils and online forums are included. They aren’t formal courts of law and cannot overrule national law.

Sharia courts and Sharia councils both refer to organisations set up to make decisions according to Muslim religious law – there doesn’t appear to be a distinction between a court and a council in this context. They aren’t formal courts of law and cannot overrule national law." https://fullfact.org/news/muslims-uk-viral-poster-factchecked/

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Right.
    Of course, I do know they aren't "formal" under Brirish Law, but they are extremely influential.

Indeed, the pressure to forego the UK Courts and chose Sharia arbitration for offenses and domestic issues is enormous. Of which, the decision are unequivocally binding within the muslim community.

I recently read where a non-muslim judge gave a rapist a lenient sentence because his defense was accepted, which was that he was "raised culturally to not understand that what he did was in fact rape."

Furthermore...

"..As an activist and documentary film-maker who has spent more than two decades investigating religious fundamentalism in Britain, I can reveal that sharia courts seek to undermine British law, subject women to humiliation, subjugation and the risk of physical harm, and apply a version of Islamic law that is far more extreme than that used in Muslim countries such as Bangladesh and Pakistan.

The most prominent sharia councils are also the fundamentalist ones.

At the heart of their existence is a deliberate lie. The overwhelming majority of cases heard by sharia courts are divorce suits brought by women who are told that a British civil divorce does not count in the eyes of Islam.
    Sharia courts can also interfere with the laws of property and inheritance....

Sharia courts are now orchestrating a cynical public relations campaign in which they are rebranding themselves not as courts, but as mediation and arbitration services. But in truth the first was established around 1986 by Islamic fundamentalists in an attempt to promulgate their rigid version of faith.

The presiding imams often call themselves ‘judges’ ... Yet the ‘justice’ they dispense has none of the safeguards and legal rights that petitioners in properly convened courts of law enjoy.

The most sickening thing is that the spread of sharia law has been aided and abetted by the British state, which sees acceptance of these shadowy courts as a way to appease what they regard as ‘non-violent’ extremists.

In doing so, Britain has embarked on an unsavoury Faustian pact in which the rights and safety of Muslim women in this country have been sacrificed in the name of security.

...When the Home Office, then under Theresa May, announced an ‘independent’ review into sharia law as part of the Government’s counter-extremism strategy.

Alarmingly, the Home Office appointed two imams as advisers to the panel, which is chaired by Professor Mona Siddiqui, herself a theologian.

Sharia courts are being wooed by local (British) councils and the police, who see them as a "valuable bridge to the Muslim communities."

But they have been accused of pressuring the Crown Prosecution Service to drop domestic violence cases, claiming that they have been successfully ‘mediated’.

It is a scandal, too, that some of these sharia courts have been given charitable status. Where is the public interest in allowing an abusive process and promoting a separate legal system? These so-called courts are businesses demanding fees of up to £800 for a divorce...."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...les-sentenced-lives-misery-Muslim-courts.html

17. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

So you finally realized that I'm a bit freaky,huh?

18. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

My previous statement already answered your question, though.Plus, there's plenty of White women that already believed even though most of them don't admit it.I take it you aren't from America.

19. Madeleine

And I’m not from America either, but am not sure that’s the point.

20. Reverie

I simply refuse to believe this.