Weekly Workout Progress

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by babybro, Apr 23, 2011.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Don't ever grow up, it fucking blows. Just continue being that beautiful little queen that you are.

Hope you have a speedy recovery! Shoulder pain is one of the worst pains ever. I'm getting old, been experiencing pain in my right leg that prevents me from running beyond 30 minutes for a month now. Hope I don't need surgery and it just goes away.

17 hours is rough. I'm at about 50 hours now but it's Soooooooo life consuming. I'm miserable to be honest. Wish I could ask to be demoted without it looking bad.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah fam but empires don't get built by relaxing.
    I hope to be back in the gym by February hopefully I won't need any surgery. Getting older does suck now I have to warm up before working out or I will definitely pull something.
    Make sure you stretch fam

3. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

You're totally killing it, sir! Way to go.

Yup, yup! I hope all goes well with your shoulder.

I'm hearing some chatter from friends about doing another half-marathon. I haven't committed one way or the other, but I wish they'd ask about doing a 10k seeing as I can get ready for those rather quickly.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

If you do a 10k in NYC let me know fam

5. DudeNY12

OK, I'll do that. I think I'll search for a good one. Ideally, a course in Manhattan would be great as it's not very hilly.

It's funny... I thought I was done after my first half marathon, but somehow these old and creaky bones keep going:)

6. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

IMG_20170126_171821.jpg

Feeling more motivated and energetic than ever before I think the daily green juice is a contributor.

7. 4north1side2

Beast mode!

Hasn't been the greatest past 2 weeks. Very blah.

[​IMG]

8. beccaomecca

Urgh what you talking bout Willis? That's still a damn good effort no doubt!!!

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Goal: Bench press 405

My cousin's max is 405 and he can bench 315, 10 times.
    Yesterday I benched 315, 7 times so I'm not too far from my goal.
    I'll take my time getting there, it's a little scary tbh. Don't want to risk injury.
    Once I bench 405, hopefully I'll be satisfied with that for life and just focus on maintaining that level.

10. 4north1side2

Got dayum bruh! I just came in here to post a vid and now I'm ashamed lol. Good fucking shit.

Got my weight down to 215lbs two weeks ago but met some setbacks which had me missing the gym, eating and drinking more than usual but I'm back at it this week! I'm guessing I'm 220lbs right now at most.

My shoulders aren't experiencing any pain anymore! I still can't regularly bench tho.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol. You're killing it. Just stay your course and minimize any risk to injury and you're good. Some light squats may help get rid of some of the discomfort you are feeling while running. Reps of 125 on squat is maybe all you need. No point in going heavy.

12. 4north1side2

Finally ran 7 miles in a hour yesterday.

13. beccaomecca

You're looking great!!!

14. 4north1side2

[​IMG]

7.1 miles in a hour weighing in at 218lbs

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Just benched 315, 9 times.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Glutamine, Fish oil, and a multivitamin are the only supplements Im using.

17. 4north1side2

Gained 9lbs in 3 weeks weighing 227lbs.

[​IMG]

Sick of weightlifting and I want that beach body now. Ramping cardio up to traversing 25 miles a week on foot.

Limiting my cheat weekends instead of going all out like before. Aiming for 200lbs by June 15.

18. 4north1side2

[​IMG]

I see these weak ass cats in the gym who take all these fucking boosters n shit always throwing the weights around and grunting all crazy not even 1 10th strong as you.

19. DudeNY12

You're a beast:). Way to go, sir!

20. 4north1side2

End of day 4 and I'm already over 25.5 miles for the week.

Monday - 1.5 miles walking at work, 3 miles walking to my car, 2 miles on treadmill

Tuesday - 4 miles on treadmill

Wednesday - 1.5 miles walking at work, 3 miles walking to car, 2.5 miles on treadmill

Thursday - 0.5 mile walking at work, 3 miles walking to car, 4.5 miles on treadmill

I've lost 3lbs, if I didn't eat a whole large pepperoni pizza on Monday, I probably could of hit 4lbs of weight lost this week.

My diet consist of

2 turkey burgers and a yogurt for breakfast which is 560 calories

Lunch is 2 packs of sweet n spicy tuna fish and 4 apple cinnamon flavored rice patties for 280 calories.

Snack on some carrots, need to weigh them to find calories.

After work food is chicken apple sausage or spicy sausage for you 640 calories.

Dinner is broccoli with cheese, shrimp, and yogurt for about 300 calories.

Ideally I would like to keep my calories down to 1700 per a day, realistic would be 1800, definitely can't go any further than 2,000 calorie a day. Limiting my cheat foods and alcohol is going to be super tough on the weekends.