Weekly Workout Progress

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by babybro, Apr 23, 2011.

1. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

This all day. Too many people live by the number on a scale yet fail to understand some of the reasons behind the fluctuations. Measurements are a much better indicator of success!

Congrats cherok33!! Just make sure you're eating enough and staying hydrated...definitely don't want to rain on your parade but 8 pounds in 1 week is a lot to lose all at once. Just be careful mama.

2. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I forgot I took my measurements and wrote them down somewhere...need to go try to find that. Thanks...

Petty :freehug: thank you.

3. Cherok33

thanks, Raider.

Yeah, I was pretty surprised at the amount myself. I have been eating clean and stopped fast food all together. Christmas I slacked off, so I jump started my new year w a new 21 day challenge. A LOT of working out, so I'm happy with the progress I'm already seeing.

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Did my first long distance run in a while last night, 6.32 miles in a hour.

5. 4north1side2

Weighed myself yesterday, 207.2lbs

I haven't done 1 arm push ups in over 2 years now so I decided to see if I still got it

[YOUTUBE]XQFPPawLJWY[/YOUTUBE]

Yup

6. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

Nice bum :mrgreen:

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

like a boss

8. 4north1side2

lol Thanks

Had this dude at my job today, could of been your little brother. Y'all sounded the same, and had quite the similar looks with an very outgoing personality. I called him young TDK lol. This very attractive blonde chick took quite fond to him quickly and ignored me for the night. They were cute together. Thought that would make you laugh.

9. The Dark King

lol weirder shit happens youngin

10. Cherok33

you're so stinkin sexy, North. I wanna be like you when I grow up. Didn't even have to take off your handsome attire to knock the challenge out...

As for me, I am starting to notice definition and tightness (of course) in my legs and arms. Very motivating :smt106

Continue to push forward. No weight loss this week :smt012 but I understand I'm not supposed to focus on that. No days off...today is dumbell demolition. Day 10.

11. 4north1side2

Sounds pretty grueling, gooluck! ;) The scale shouldn't be your main focus but it's an excellent indicator of fat loss, just try not to obsess over it. From your pictures I noticed you've made great strides with your fat loss. Love the sassy seductive avatar btw.

TDK chickened out to his own challenge so I did 20 pull ups today. :mrgreen:

[YOUTUBE]hueegpbBzhs[/YOUTUBE]

12. The Dark King

So you proved me right :-D

13. Nikkers

The last one made me giggle, almost looked like you were probably thinking, "C'mon! Gotta show up TDK!" :p

...TDK, I think you should post a video anyways :D

14. The Dark King

I can't do twenty so I can't "win" and that's the whole point of this lol

15. Cherok33

GET IT!!!

16. Nikkers

Then do something else, videos are fun :p :smt077

17. The Dark King

What do you suggest?

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Pie eating obviously

19. The Dark King

How did you know that's I was doing to your girl last night? Your sister complaining on Facebook again? Lol

20. Angelika

Angelika New Member

Broke the 100kg-squat barrier the other day. GOOOOO ME!

Hurts today though... :(