The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Especially someone like Homelander. If you know what I'm saying.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Totally agree. Makes you think they got it right with that superman horror movie.
    Nothing else in nature that's that powerful would refrain from killing a bunch of people

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Y'all see this story from a couple weeks ago?:

4. darkcurry

Not only that but being told what to do by beings that are ACTUALLY inferior. Reminds me a bit of the basketball arch in Sabrina the teenage witch.

But like I said before he is a mix of superman and captain america and I think what they would actually be like ESPECIALLY if represented by corporations and white america.

5. darkcurry

Just finished the season finale of Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. and it was officially my favorite season finale of any show this year. Beating out Cloak And Dagger. They threw a lot at you.

Izel grew on me as a villain and May proved to have the strongest heart on the show.

6. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Batwoman poster featuring Canadian actress Rachel Skarsten as the villainous Red Alice.

[​IMG]

7. SilverSmith

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  8. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

The GOAT.
    [​IMG]

9. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Halo may be a standard first-person shooter, but the accompanying lore is actually rather dense and pretty interesting, I'm actually looking forward to this show, unfortunately, we have to wait more than a year before it premieres.

10. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

The 100 to End After Season 7 on the CW
    Sun, Aug 4

The 100 is the latest long-running CW series to reach the end of its run.

Series creator Jason Rothenberg announced Sunday that the show’s previously announced seventh season will be its last.

“With #The100 Season 6 finale just days away, I have some bittersweet news to share: Season 7 will be our last,” Rothernberg tweeted. “We are eternally grateful to WB & CW for always allowing us to tell our story the way we want to & to wrap the show on our terms. What an incredible ride this has been!”

“The 100’s” seventh season renewal was announced back in April along with CW freshman shows “All American,” “Roswell, New Mexico” and “In The Dark.” It had previously been speculated that the seventh season would be the show’s last.

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/the-100-final-season-7-cw-1203291025/

11. ColiBreh1

The CW finally dropped a full trailer for "Katy Keene":

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. ColiBreh1

So I guess it's safe to assume that Summer TCAs is going on right now & The CW is presenting today?

13. samson1701

Kevin Conroy Set To Play Bruce Wayne in The CW's "Crisis on Infinite Earths" Crossover Event!
    https://geektyrant.com/news/kevin-c...cws-crisis-on-infinite-earths-crossover-event
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. ColiBreh1

15. samson1701

16. SilverSmith

A new preview for ABC's Stumptown, the graphic novel adaptation starring Cobie Smulders and premiering on September 25, 2019.

17. ColiBreh1

Nerdist.com just put out this featuette on this news:

18. samson1701

[​IMG]

I was almost done with the CW/DC shows. But, I gots to admit, I'm here for this.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. SilverSmith

Here is the new trailer for the ABC sci-fi thriller Emergence, co-starring Donald Faison.

[​IMG]

20. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

The free-to-play superhero MMO DC Universe Online is releasing on Nintendo Switch today. According to the official twitter account for the game, all world servers will be taken down at 5:30AM PT, with the launch on Switch planned for 9AM PT.

Source: TheGamer.com