Star Wars

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Thump, Dec 13, 2015.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I am looking forward to the next episode of the Mandalorian. And I read that they might make a dearth mail series. The main thing I am excited for is the potential for The Old Republic films.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Now that would be dope if they get my boy Happy onboard. When I found out he was in charge of The Mandalorian I totally found new respect for dude. He's amazing behind the camera.

3. meowkittenmeow

He really is

4. meowkittenmeow

The Mandalorian

Better than the entire new trilogy.

I like that they brought the dark saber from Mandalorian Lore in this

5. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

That theme music when the bad guy stood on top of the crashed ship was pretty epic. Giancarlo Esposito was really good in this it almost felt like he was channeling his Breaking Bad character.

6. meowkittenmeow

Considering his roles in movies like Fresh, it’s anyone’s guess.

7. The Dark King

Facts. Redeems the franchise

8. meowkittenmeow

Lol, I’m glad you didn’t cancel your Disney plus subscription over KK’s shitty Star Wars trilogy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. The Dark King

The opening scene of this last episode was absolutely amazing its like they finally started hiring good writers

10. meowkittenmeow

Amazing what you can accomplish without a batshit crazy agenda.

11. The Dark King

And funny one of the leads is a woman a bad ass love to watch her act woman.
    I'm rooting for her and no one had to shame me into it surprise surprise.

12. meowkittenmeow

It reminds me of when British and Canadian white people write black men better than black women in America. You had two badass women this episode, and they didn’t have to force some agenda down our throats. Just solid characters with solid storylines.

This current wave of feminists cinema reminds me of Passenger 57. Like they were obviously trying to sell to black people with that, “always bet on black” line. The difference is we tend to support our films.

13. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Good Q & A with the cast and crew of the Mandalorian. Hopefully, all of the people on the production side will be the ones running Lucasfilm in a few years.

On a side note, Gina Carano lookin' thick.

14. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

You ain't lying about Gina Carano, damn!

15. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Due to numerous reports of guideline violations and off-topic posts, the thread has been moved to Quarantine so we can sort through the mess and clean it up.

16. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Final Season

The revived Star Wars: The Clone Wars will return for its twelve-episode 'Final Season' on Friday, February 21, Disney+ announced yesterday.
    Along with the premiere date, the platform is also presenting a new trailer.

17. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Surprise, surprise. Kathleen Kennedy fucking up Star Wars again.

The new Kenobi show was ready to start shooting, and she shut down production because there are only two completed scripts for a six episode show, and she doesn't like the ones that they do have. Now, they might reduce the episode count to four.

This is the same type of crap that she pulled on Rogue One, Solo and TROS.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...series-hold-as-calls-goes-new-scripts-1272499

Also, note that she lied when they announced the show last summer and said that all of the scripts were completed and that they just had to start shooting.

It boggles the mind that she still has any creative control over this franchise.

Last Star Wars thread pissed some people off, so I'll leave it at that.

18. The Dark King

Rogue was actually not bad

19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

It had perhaps the greatest single Darth Vader scene ever.

20. The Dark King

Definitely weird how they couldn't duplicate something that dope in the other movies