Random racist, stereotypical, and unpopular thoughts thread

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by 4north1side2, Feb 2, 2016.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It's ok you're allowed you get a monthly lol

2. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Below is another pic of Leslie Jones. She's obviously "mugging" comically in the pic you posted.

Not sure where you're from but it must be paradise if the chick below is as bottom-of-the-barrel as you say.

She's no raving beauty, but she's obviously not horrible (other than the hair and the weight, which can be changed).

[​IMG]

3. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

It's not so much that integration has helped, it's having options that has helped. More choices to suit you: places you can live, people (ie connections) you can associate with, careers you can have, etc.

Mobility in general. Economic, social and otherwise.

The reason it seems to not have helped is because of pressures on the outside and some fucked up values within. The latter even more so.

If you have the right system of cultural values, you will deal with the outside hate better. If you have the right cultural values, your culture is a refuge.

But there's not a lot you can do if your cultural values are self-undermining.

We have progressed under integration, but nothing like we could if we had more heart, more fighting spirit... held ourselves to higher standards (STANDARDS HAVING NOTHING TO DO WITH OUTSIDERS, MIND YOU -- It is about self-challenge)... shared values among ourselves, made certain shit (like pigfat & sloth and the health crisis) TABOO.... collectively kept the women in check (damn right)... drop the STUPID "jeezus" shit (unless you plan to emulate him)... made hollywood and TV worship TABOO.... made stuff like financial conservatism, individual and community economic INDEPENDENCE exalted values.... made simple shit like reading and writing and lifelong learning exalted values... HELD THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE OUR MUSIC TO HIGHER STANDARDS (our music is our cultural lifeblood & a song is a sign)... learned to live with less... learned to put down roots and defend your community against scumbags inside and out... and passed on a system of values to the next generations (instead of letting them make it up for themselves, or letting the VANITY WORSHIPING females do their WEAK-ASS job on it)... etc. etc.

It is ALL about values. Change the values & change the culture. Here's an infamous example: there are black men who think going to jail makes you a real man -- and will happily live in a cell, squat, spread'em and cough (with another man looking up your butt), live without pussy, etc., because their VALUES make those things VALUABLE to their psyche.

There are people who think being "down for whateva" is a good thing. :mrgreen:

People work hard and sacrifice a lot for their values. Some sacrifice their whole lives, like the "gangstas" I mention above, or suicide bombers, let's say.

If you swap out the VALUES for more productive ones -- via art, music, stories, early guidance, repetition, repetition, repetition, positive reinforcement, DIET, comradery, taboo, in-groups and out-groups, healthy paranoia, and example... the positive feedback loop takes over and you'll have a better outcome. People will work hard for that better outcome, without even knowing it.

(You think asian-americans are so smart? Not to knock them, but most of the ones I've met seem rather simple minded. But they're focused and determined, because of the VALUES in their culture. And those values are nothing lofty -- more like dogged competition, abject materialism, authoritarianism, taboos and others that could be even seen as negative -- but taken in total they WORK, like a well-oiled machine. And success reinforces success.

It is VALUES that make people successful -- even if you're coming from a legacy of underclass so deep, your kids are bought and sold and it's illegal to teach you to read.)

Values -- personal and cultural --are magical. But they can't work unless you have a wide range of options to apply them to... And examples of success to reinforce them. Integration gives you those options.

Integration means the option to integrate, and the option to not integrate. That's why integration is good.

tl&dr: Our music has huge potential to work for us, but it's failing us and needs a punch in the nose.

4. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

This pamphlet still didn't explain how integration has helped Blacks despite the statistics saying the opposite.lol

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Integration brought more educational opportunities not to mention making us less threatening to the mainstream. A lot of wealth has been created because of it.

6. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  7. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

I do this smile quite a bit myself, honest to god it's not constipation though.
    It's my tentative I am offering up a half smile as I'm not certain on the reaction I'm gonna get and will feel a lot better if I get blanked when in half smile mode, as going all out with a grin and getting blanked is far worse. :D

8. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Too bad most of those other races got most of that wealth....How else is it that Blacks are at the bottom of financial wealth but are no.1 in consumerism after forced integration? Not to mention our unemployment rate shot up after forced integration.Idgaf about the mainstream since it hasn't advanced Blacks in the first place....

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
  9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Why smile at all? Do you feel obligated to smile? When a smile is genuine I imagine you not being concerned about getting blanked. I would think a half smile would cause you to get blanked.

10. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Exactly.White people are weird on levels over 9000.lol

11. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL

OMG I never realized a smile is too big of a commitment for people.

I'm going to stick with the full smile and risk it.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

It's just a tad bit annoying in the work environment. Either speak or don't speak. Again people make simple things complicated.

13. K

K Well-Known Member

I have to wonder if it's all connected to the PC movement. It's like people are going around 2nd guessing every gesture and word. Such a fing waste of time.

14. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

I haven't gotten the fake smile from white co-workers, I've gotten it from the middle aged asian women I work with though.

15. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but it's not in my disposition to be a full on grin person if I don't know them well enough to say "Morning" or "Alright" then they are getting the half smile.
    Mostly the people I work or interact with are just generally pissed off looking, in fact I'd go so far as to say the general population of my area never "looks" happy! you just don't know till you've spoken to them lol
    A full on grin could just antagonise someone grumpy.

Why do I bother? Just my attempt at being social.

16. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

the silent smile says everything. Do I really have to look for a gif?

17. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Why the fuck every white boy who lift weights constantly walk around like [​IMG] 24/7?

Dudes lift a lil bit of weights and turn into robocop overnight.

18. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Ha, and try as they might ... never sexy

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I remember the first time I've seen a black male bodybuilder stand with two white male bodybuilders on television. The black man was way bigger and better physically defined than the two white men. The black man won in the contest. Bodybuilding is a serious commitment.

20. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

ROFL