Random racist, stereotypical, and unpopular thoughts thread

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by 4north1side2, Feb 2, 2016.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I think you're both right. Don't you remember that Vanity Fair cover of up and coming actresses and they had the nerve to put Gaby I'm 200 lbs overweight on the cover with all those magazines. I never once saw a push for people far more talented and beautiful like Lupita. Shit show me them pushing Melissa McCarthy and Rebel Wilson as beautiful no they're funny because they are all unattractive but yet the black one is supposedly gorgeous. Come the fuck on

I also agree with the black guy heartthrob thing. It's like no black guy can ever catch any traction as a heartthrob. To fair no Asians or Indians either.
    As we've all been reminded as of late this a white white world.

2. Cherryboy

Cherryboy Restricted

Dark skinned black women get the least amount of exposure, and I'm not sure why.

3. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

What makes you think that?:confused:

4. The Dark King

Not sure I agree with that

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Yikes! Is this post why Cherryboy got banned?

6. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

That was quick, lol!

7. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Dude probably got "downvoted" into oblivion for his bullshit about black folk being jealous of white people. I added my downvote today.

His post seems like the work of a nazi troll.

Ironically, the obsessive grudge that nazis have against black people looks more like some warped form of envy than most anything you see in cross-cultural relations. If it were applied to an individual rather than a group, everyone would see it for what it is.

"That guy barely knows I exist, yet just seeing him just drives me ka-raazee. I hate and hate and hate!" :mrgreen:

"Good Lord -- you made that guy in that form and me in this form --and it irks me to no end. Grrr! Makes me want to kill him and cockblock him at every turn and in every situation!" :mrgreen:

Anyway, good work in ignoring the troll post folks. :smt023

8. The Dark King

What's always weird about this shit is you never have to troll truth plain and simple.
    Never in my life have I seen swaths black people trying to tell the world how dope we are at sports or Asians telling us how dope they are at math and science. Beautiful women don't spend hours trying to convince people why others should see them as beautiful same thing with smart inventive people. They just are and they do.
    At this point you gotta laugh at these dummies

9. K

K Well-Known Member

Good point!