Random racist, stereotypical, and unpopular thoughts thread

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by 4north1side2, Feb 2, 2016.

1. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

An unpopular (but true) thought:

Karma is not a bitch. It doesn't exist. It's just something the impotent tell themselves to make them feel better about bad people doing shit.

Plenty of fucked up people prosper, so stop saying stupid shit like "karma is a bitch" and "what goes around, comes around". You gotta make it come around.

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Cosign

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Wow, I had never thought about it this way.

4. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

I stopped believing in karma once I read more into world history. It clearly does not exist.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

True story
    Besides when you look at someone like a war criminal who has killed dozens of people what kind of karma could actually balance the scales?

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

When my niece and nephew were small, they often carried on the way children that small carry on and they misbehave. I would look at them and say, "Laugh now. Cry later."

Sometime later on in the day or the week, something happens to them.
    My niece broke her arm. My nephew lost a video game.

My niece hated when I say, " Laugh now. Cry later." She thought I jinxed her at that moment.
    She would tell her cousins and friends that I'm magical and that she was scared.

In a way, I was telling them to go ahead and disobey me and their parents, because a lesson is about to be learned later on.

7. 4north1side2

[YOUTUBE]wRf2vQPTal8[/YOUTUBE]

It was all fun and games when she hit him, but once he swung back it was "oh my god" "I can't believe it".

These women gonna learn equal rights equals equal lefts.

8. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I used wanna get that quoted on my body. Good saying to live by. Smile while you're here. Blessed enough to be here. For now.

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Karma is indeed real.

People who do dirt eventually get dirt done to them because they attract that kind of energy into their lives.

What's the saying, most hardcore criminals end up dead or in jail??
    That's not winning.

Most dictators ended up murdered along with several members of their family.

No, there's no equal retribution for the mass murder of innocent civilians, but at the same time some of that responsibility belongs to those who carry out the orders of a mad man.

10. Rochiebabes86

Rochiebabes86 Well-Known Member

I read a quote "Life is a comedy to those who think, and a tragedy to those who feel."

When I think about how the issue of race dominates our lives, its ridiculous to the point of comedy to me.

I think the same when it comes to white people getting whipped into a frenzy over interracial relationships.

I have a great man and I am happy AF, and I wish everyone could experience my level of happiness.

Just some rambling thoughts that I figured I would leave here

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

That's also an interesting quote.

14. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Lol. It's a truth riddled statement.

15. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Calling yourself the black *insert fictional character here* is corny and unoriginal.

16. medullaslashin

I guess that's why all kinds of bad stuff happens to good people. including those innocent civilians you mentioned. :smt083

17. medullaslashin

An unpopular thought:

I like the term "afroamerican" way more than "african-american"...

Afroamerican is sleeker, less of a mouthful. Also harks back to the days of afros, bell-bottoms and "soul power"...

African-american is kinda stilted. Weirdly enough, non-black people use the term more than black people. I don't think I've ever heard a black person use the term "african-american" in a face-to-face interaction. They just say "black".

...So why afroamerican instead of "black" for me? the word "black" is loaded with negative connotations (eg. "a black day" "he has a black soul"). It also shows more respect for the race paradigm than I care for. (I have zero respect for the race equation -- "white, black, yellow, brown, biracial" bullshit.

Afroamerican is a far better term for a culture. "Black" is a categorization that variously (around the world) includes disparate people who are only called "black" as compared to "white" -- caste categorizations rather than descriptions of culture.

Of course, others can use whatever term they want ("black", "african-american") as long as it's respectful. I use afroamerican.

18. Cherryboy

Cherryboy Restricted

Oh how I'm going to love this thread, where do I start?

Blk worship white women to the point of self destruction, white women on the otherhand barely think about let alone desire the company of blk men (on average)

The average white women looks ten times better than the average blk women, in other words, for everyone hot blk chick, you get like 5 hot white ones.

We blk men are the LEAST desired men on average.

Most blks desire to be lighter or whiter than they are. We are self-haters.

White women mostly desire blk men for their penis size, nothing more.

Blk people are jealous of white people. Jealous of their beauty, jealous of their success, jealous of their achievements as a group who have build civilised societies.

White (American) women hate attractive blk females, and strong blk families.

Most blk men are weak minded, don't have a backbone and lack assertiveness and leadership qualities. That's why we complain about racism/white supremacy but do nothing to stop it.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  19. Cherryboy

Cherryboy Restricted

Agreed. This how the white media like to portray blk women instead of promoting women like Tika Sumpter, Gabriella Union etc.

20. 4north1side2

I disagree, Gabrielle union got a heavy push in the media and so do a lot of pretty and talented black women. It's black men who aren't getting that push. When I'm out and about I see a lot of very attractive black individuals but noticed their ain't no black males being pushed as "sexy" in the media except the usual few that the media been pushing for the last 10 years.

Where's the new young black male heart throbs for the females? It seems like a lot of young black males are castesd as gay these days. Young black females are that are so biracial that they can almost get confused as white are getting the female roles or the black females love interest is always a white boy.

Sick of the media's propaganda against black men.