Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I had no idea Damon Wayans, Jr. got marred back in 2016 to some chick named Samara Saraiva:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I have to say -- even though I know Kanye will have no trouble pulling chicks post-Kim -- I straight up do not see why any woman would knowlingly enter a relationship with a man that Kim Kardashian left for being too crazy.

3. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member

I know, but he still have money and fame, some women just don't care about other things including his mental health issues. I'm not sure if Irina is this kind of woman. She isn't the greatest supermodel but her career isn't bad, she still get contract with brands and probably have a good child support money from her ex Bradley.

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Learned something new every day.

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Yes, she dated more than one brother and slept with many more. Michael Jackson was the only brother she has not slept with.

6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Yeah I know you're right. Knew it before you even typed it up lol.
    And I really don't know what makes a great supermodel. Apparently it's more than just looking the type. Who knew?

7. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Trevor Noah And Minka Kelly's On-Again, Off-Again Relationship

Trevor Noah and Minka Kelly are continuing to spend time together following their split.

Over the weekend, the Daily Show host, 37, walked beside the actress, 40, as they strolled through New York City.

As a photographer captured photos of the comedian and the actress walking along a Big Apple sidewalk on Sunday, Noah smiled as he threw up finger-guns at the camera.

For the occasion, Noah wore a white T-shirt and black shorts, which he paired with a set of white sneakers. Kelly, meanwhile, sported a flowy, orange-colored dress, which she accessorized with a crossbody bag and white shoes.

The N.Y.C. outing came after the two stars spent time together in St. Barts last month following their recent split, which PEOPLE previously confirmed.
    According to one source, the two are "not officially back together," but are "figuring things out."

A second source said that Noah and the Titans actress were "kissing" and getting "cuddly" while dining at French-Japanese fusion restaurant Orega on the Caribbean island on May 25.

They departed the vacation hot spot together via a private plane the next day.

[​IMG]

https://bit.ly/3pxcYqv

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. SilverSmith

Chad Savage and his fiancée Kate Steinberg from HBO Max's reality dating show 12 Dates of Christmas.

[​IMG]

9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I've randomly seen part of that reality show. They're a legit couple that should last. Also her tiktok ain't half bad, though I haven't visited in a while.

10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Aaaahhhhhh!!! I missed my window!

11. Summerred

Irina is fine but inside the fashion world she isn't a super top model like Naomi, Kate Moss or Gisele used to be. Gisele had a good catwalk and she was apparently very
    photogenic and fashion designers loved her.
    Now about Irina and Kanye.
    Screenshot_20210609-161658.png
    Seems like Deux Moi Instagram was right about them.

12. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

She is a significant upgrade in terms of . . . EVERY DAMN THANG!!!!! Go head Ye live yo best life ;)

13. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

But aren't they all photogenic??? Isn't that the entire point??? I make no claim to understand the fashion modeling world lol.

But about Irina and Kanye....
    Earlier in this thread I questioned why a woman would get with Kanye knowing his wife left him because of his crazy. What I forgot was that Ye is easily rich enough to be considered eccentric, not crazy LOL

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. Summerred

I think some models are probably more photogenic than others, they know how sell the brands better than others and this is why they get more contracts and fashion magazines. About Kanye, yes, he is easily rich enough to be called eccentric, If he was poor he would be called crazy and most women wouldn't looking for him now that he just got a divorce with Kim.

15. SilverSmith

Recent images of former Bachelorette lead Clare Crawley and Dale Moss.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

So... they're back together?

I thought they broke up or was that just rumors?

17. SilverSmith

They got engaged, moved in together, after which they broke up, only to start over.

• List
  18. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Rebecca Gormley and Biggs Chris of Love Island fame still going strong
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Whoa! I see Miss Gormley sure has got a lot of pepperoni in her bread!!!

Edit:

20. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Damon Thomas and his lady. All of Kim Ks ex husband’s and boyfriends all get women who look similar to her.

upload_2021-6-23_15-31-56.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • List