Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Kendall Jenner & Devin Booker(forgot about these two) out in NY.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. darkcurry

I JUST noticed she's in flats and she's damn near as tall as he is. lol. Kendall is LENGTHY 5'10! Because her dude is 6'5 1/2!

3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Pro golfer Harold Varner III and his wife Amanda announced that they're expecting their first child together in October.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

5. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Why Trevor Noah And Minka Kelly Broke Up After A Year Of Dating

Surprise quarantine couple Minka Kelly and Trevor Noah have ended their private romance after a year of dating, Entertainment Tonight and People report. People broke the news of the breakup, with a source telling the outlet that Kelly and Noah were going their separate ways. Entertainment Tonight got a little more detail about why the split happened.

“Minka and Trevor have broken up,” Entertainment Tonight’s source said. “Their work commitments and careers are very different and they both felt like they should take time apart.” Kelly has been “leaning on friends, traveling and keeping busy since their split,” the source said, adding that her ex-boyfriend Noah “has been doing his own thing too.”

Kelly and Noah never spoke about their relationship publicly or confirmed it on their social media. But in January, People reported that their romance was very serious, with Noah buying a six-bedroom, 12-bathroom house in Bel Air for them to share at the end of December.

Kelly and Noah have both been active on social media, posting shots of themselves out and about post-split. Kelly has been on vacation in Mexico.

[​IMG]

https://bit.ly/3fv0UBy

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

This is disappointing. I guess I'll make the most and put my bid in lol

7. darkcurry

8. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

But why would he want to? Lol

9. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20210521-122743.png Screenshot_20210521-122807.png Screenshot_20210521-122827.png Screenshot_20210521-122846.png Screenshot_20210521-122906.png Screenshot_20210521-122929.png

Mehcad Brooks, Jax from the new Mortal Kombat movie and his partner Frida. Apparently they got married recently. She posted on her social media.

10. darkcurry

Because he's now an adult film star(Onlyfans-wise). So he doesn't care anymore about what the public would think. He's one of them. lol.

11. darkcurry

12. ColiBreh1

Does Tyga actually post adult content on his onlyfans?

13. darkcurry

Yes. I saw a couple of the clips on twitter a few months ago.

14. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Actually if you look again she's wearing at least a 2 inch heel.

15. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

16. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

British Model Iris Law(daughter of Jude Law) and her longtime boyfriend (Jyrrel Roberts(black mom + white dad)) also a British Model signed with IMG.
    hanging out at the Grand Prix of Monaco
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

That dude's a model??? He looks like some of my uncle's oldhead friends from back in the day. The world done changed. Hallelujah.
    Gentlemen, we seriously have no excuses left.

18. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20210528-073646.png I'm seeing this rumor by some british tabloids. Seems like this came from Deux Moi Instagram, so i don't know if i should take this rumor as a real thing. Irina is a model and i remember that she used to dated Cristiano Ronaldo and her last partner was Bradley Cooper, they splited after all the rumor about him and Lady Gaga, imo the thing with Gaga was just a hard PR. They both did a movie together and wanted an Oscar but she is the only who got It for best song. Irina also have a four years old girl with Bradley. Kanye and Irina seems like a random pair, i wasn't expecting, so i will see how far this rumor is going.

Last edited: May 28, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. ColiBreh1

LOL....there's a lot of rumors about Madonna back in the day.

Last edited: May 31, 2021