Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly Billy Eilish fans are the people who call out other people for trying to sexualize her, yet they themselves are oblivious to how creepy it is to become so emotionally invested in her life that they feel the need to harass her ex-boyfriend.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

The thing about these "fanbases" that are like that is they really don't care and these are the people that be apart of this online cancel culture. They are already digging trying to find out when they dated because of the age gap between them. I'm not going to touch that. lol. But I followed this girl as her music and smooth voice started to rub off on me. Great artist. Billie like Bella are one of these people that are too good for the internet with their sweet kindness. I always feel bad for these girls around Billie's age that really nice like that and start to experience the hate especially online. Good for her for putting them in check and sticking up for her ex though.

3. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Part of it is probably them being pissed he is Black but that is hardly a shocker if you knew anything about Billie lol (she use to be BFF's Bhad Bhabbie). But she very much has a body that Black dudes would find hot and white guys would tell her to lose some weight lol.

Quite frankly when you consider how much Goth/Emos love Black well probably more common then you think.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  4. darkcurry

Obviously Danielle's horrible attitude didn't rub off on Billie... thankfully!! lol.

5. Skaddix

Yeah this would be my families response to talking to my mother like that

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL, I have no idea what Billie Eilish's body looks like. I remember like a year ago Billie was getting called out for "Cultural Apportion" because she regularly dressed like Missy Elliot & other 90's urban pop culture female stars. After watching that Clevver News clip I posted a couple days, I gotta admit people weren't exaggerating that Billie dresses like 90's Missy Elliot. Her outfits are too thick & baggy to get a good idea what her body looks like.

Anyways I didn't know Billie used to be BFF with Bhad Bhabie. Their public personas doesn't seem like they would mesh.

7. darkcurry

She has her own little twist to it though. Missy kept it a hip hop flavor and Billie kind of got a little skaterboy mix in some of wardrobe.

But yeah her and Danielle seem like night & day to me.

8. Skaddix

I mean they do have one thing in common lol...

9. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20210321-155854.png Screenshot_20210321-155824.png Screenshot_20210321-155757.png Screenshot_20210321-155656.png

10. Skaddix

These Boys learned nothing from KFed...secure the bag with the rich superstar.

11. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

Imagine filling a big bag up with 200 lbs of mayo, that's her body right there. Not only does she look like she's fried her brain with drug abuse but she generally just looks terrible.

12. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Clare Crawley and Dale Moss, who got engaged on Crawley's season of The Bachelorette before splitting five months later, were spotted together in New York City last week.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • List
  13. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  14. SilverSmith

Southern Charm reality star Kathryn Dennis and her new boyfriend Chleb Ravenell.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • List
  15. darkcurry

Shanina Shaik and her new beau Matthew Adesuyan
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Skaddix

Nice this guy also has the same ethnic background as me based on his last name.

17. darkcurry

How do you pronounce it? lol.

18. Skaddix

A deh sue yan

19. darkcurry

Thanks!

20. SilverSmith

Brooke and Brice Gilliam are starting a home remodeling company.
    Making Modern with Brooke and Brice, their reality show, premieres on the Magnolia Network this July.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • List