Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

I was gonna post Cher new guy. He is an ex of Amber Rose.

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes in Miami

[​IMG]

3. SilverSmith

Larsa Pippen and Marcus Jordan in Beverly Hills on Dec. 28, 2022.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  4. SilverSmith

Cher Flashes Ring in Party Photo with Boyfriend

Cher is ringing in the new year with her boyfriend Alexander "AE" Edwards.

The iconic singer, 76, was all smiles as she attended an event with her beau by her side over the weekend.

"Happy New Year, Daddy," she captioned the photo of Edwards giving her a kiss on the cheek on Twitter.

In the snap, Cher also put her new diamond ring front and center, which recently sparked engagement buzz when the singer posted it on social media over the holidays, expressing that it was a gift from Edwards.

The Grammy winner and music executive, 36, first sparked dating rumors in November 2022 when they were photographed holding hands in Los Angeles.

Following the outing, Cher confirmed their relationship, while also defending their 40-year age gap, writing in a now-deleted Twitter post, "LOVE DOESN'T KNOW MATH, IT SEES."

Cher responded to her haters yet again on New Year's Day, posting a second shot of her and Edwards staring lovingly into each other's eyes.

"This should send you Haters to The Part in Wizzard of OZ…WHEN DOROTHY THREW WATER ON THE wicked Witch & Melted her," she wrote on Twitter.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 1, 2023
  5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

What these young guys do to have music legends like Cher and Adele all tickled pink! lol.

6. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Country Music Artist and Actress Lacy Cavalier Carmichael (she was a series regular on Barney as a child)and husband pro basketball player Jackie Carmichael
    upload_2023-1-1_19-56-1.jpeg upload_2023-1-1_19-56-17.jpeg [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. SilverSmith

Bachelorette alum Dale Moss and home renovator/ social media star Galey Alix

[​IMG]

10. ColiBreh1

11. darkcurry

12. SilverSmith

Cher and Alexander Edwards on January 19, 2023 in Beverly Hills, CA.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Guy should aim higher. Regardless of race he should be dating actresses or celeb singers, not these Instagram models. I say this because Jordan is very calculating about his image and wants to be seen as a mature man. So perhaps he should go out with women worthy of his status and image.

14. darkcurry

I disagree with that line of thinking. That kind of high standard actually dehumanizes black men and in a way does what some people who didn't like him dating white women to begin with does. Black men one of the only people on the planet that always have to please others with who we date. I'm glad he is back to not caring with they think of him dating whoever race of female he wants. Now if he can elevate that in his roles it would be awesome as well.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Aww, this gorgeous couple deserved their own thread. Love newlywed pics!

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20230124-130211_Chrome.jpg

17. JamalSpunky

With all due respect you appear to have misinterpreted my point, especially the racial component. I typically don't like people dick-policing black men because it typically comes down to race on that front. Its all about limiting the options of black men and keeping them in a box. But in the same token I am tired of elite black men settling. If it was some new NBA star or some young black bluesman dating this chick I would be more than thrilled. But Jordan is arguably in the running as THE (or one of the) leading black male in Hollywood of his generation. He is a legit international star who is really putting together a nice production company. He is also one who has made a conscious decision to not spend his youth publicly "whoring" around like some of his counterparts. And yet two times he may be dating an Instagram "model.". Instagram models are widely considered hos and bimbos whether that is fair or not. And by Jordan pursuing that type of women it can widely be viewed as him being attracted to superficial qualities in his women (whether that is fair or not). Hey, nothing wrong with him being drawn to pretty, young things. But he could better put a bow on that at least if those ladies were actresses, singers, lawyers or agents working within the industry, etc. His going out with all these Instagram chicks is the equivalent of a young actors in the 70s or 80s having Playboy Playmates repeatedly on their arms. One's rep takes a bit of a hit for that type of stuff.

Most of all, from a selfish point of view on my part I'll admit, I want to see black male celebs break that glass ceiling again and start pairing up with women who have equal or great celeb status of their own; status that was not acquired through social media or a result of being almost nude in their photos. Its disappointing to see young black men who are famous artists never being paired with the latest It Girls, the latest rising starlets (like that Pugh chick). It suggest they are not good enough for such women and are only viewed as an acceptable option for them when those women are WELL past their prime (looking at you, Cher!). Jordan is a successful, good-looking, healthy, young proven commodity with a likely brighter future ahead of him. He can't do better than this? I felt the same way when he was dating Steve Harvey's daughter and I feel the same way now. Apologies if this woman turns out to be the perfect match and the love of his life but as of now I'm figuring that won't be the case.

18. darkcurry

I'm not going to be a hypocrite if she was a known thot I wouldn't be mad or dick police him but be more like smh and leave it alone. lol. But we know nothing about this girl. I remember people tried to do the same thing to Reggie Bush about Lilit and they turned out to be the real deal.

But to your last part here I have my opinion on that. I don't put brothas like Jordan not being with these "it" girls on us I put that on them. In Hollywood for some reason the majority of these white female actresses and singers but more so actresses and whoever is in the ear for them to steer clear of black men. I don't actually know why the IR dating scene among black actors and white actresses don't happen often especially nowadays with how many IR castings we see but remember this place consist of entitled people. The IR dating pool in hollywood for brothas is pretty dry and I don't have a clear answer for that but It looks like to me these "it" girls especially actresses don't seem real interested in dating black men no matter what their status is.

19. JamalSpunky

My last two cents

My last two cents on this discussion.

Reggie Bush dating and then marrying some Instagram chick is about what i expect, which is why in my original post I brushed off athletes. Athletes can get away dating and marrying these types of ladies without taking a hit to their rep within the industry they make their cash. No one is going to judge them and in all likelihood the most elite suit and ties event those dudes are gonna attend anyway is the ESPYs. The Hollywood community is more tightly knit because its much smaller than the collective communities formed around professional sports and not as spread out in terms of where the business is done. Its also more elitist and more prone to judging people.

Last of all the lack of A-list white female celebs dating black guys cannot be placed in the lap of just the white women. Black male celebs are just as responsible. There is no excuse for Lenny Kravitz back in the day during his peak years having a better scorecard with white female celebs than all of the black male celebs of the last 20 years combined! Hell, Seal had an astounding track record too relatively speaking. Now the closest thing today to an white female A-lister that black male celebs hook up with today are the Kardashians. I feel a lot of this comes down to the condition of African American men within the black community and the increasing social pressure that comes as a result of black people criticizing black men alone for crossing the racial line. Jamie Foxx appears to just be removing himself from the grasp of that pressure deep into his 50s. Imagine if he felt "free" (or had more guts) from such restraints earlier on. I guess my point is we don't know how much these black men have actively pursued such opportunities.

20. ColiBreh1

We've had this discussion in the past & I still feel the way. It's the norm for male celebs in-general (not just black male celebs) to date females of lesser status than them. Females celebs tend to shoot for dudes who are the same status or higher (or at least work in the entertainment industry).