Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Yeah, is everyone okay?

2. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Random... I want to punch everyone who uses “addicting” as an adjective instead of a verb. I am so sick of it.

3. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Ok, why is that?

4. meowkittenmeow

Because it sounds ridiculous. And I hate it. I hate it as much as I hate the word “amazeballs”

5. Reverie

Ok.

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Stay safe.

7. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Any thoughts on the new Corvette C8?

8. meowkittenmeow

It’s the only Corvette that I’ve actually liked to look at. It has a very interesting interior. The monitor looks like a secondary monitor to work on coding. I somehow mean that in a good way.

9. Reverie

Guys....
    I had to search up what a corvette was.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Huge let down because it has no manual option. I understand they have to cater to a market of unappreciative lazy fucks. Tons of people were even complaining about it being mid-engine.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

How long have you been on Earth? LOL

12. Reverie

Not long enough appearently.

13. samson1701

I feel you. I haven't liked Corvettes since I was a small child. They just screamed "old man trying to be revelant" to me. I've always like European and Japanese sports cars. They always seamed classier and more refined.

But this new Vette, if I could drive one, I'd be giving it a serious look. Good job, Chevy. Good job.

The only thing is, because it's so cheap, everyone will have one so the uniqueness of it is going to wear off quickly.

14. samson1701

Really? I read that, because it shifts so well and so quickly automatically, you don't miss it. It's better than a human (they say).

Also, you can blame C7 buyers for that. Such a small number of C7 buyers bought manuals that it was unprofitable. That's what I'm reading, at least.

They'll probably offer a limited special edition run with a stick after they've made all they could with their initial offerings. Watch.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I would always miss a manual. It's just more fun to have more control of a sports car. I really don't see the point of limiting the control over a machine that you enjoy operating. Automatic only makes sense for luxury cars.

I can see if all the owner wants to do is race. If the Auto is faster so be it.

Personally I value the experience more than anything.

I hope they do eventually make it in manual. I would love to feel how it handles with the mid-engine aerodynamics.

16. z

z Well-Known Member

Jeffrey Epstein, the convicted child sex offender died by suicide today. Whether he died by suicide or got taken out by powerful coz he might spill the beans is another topic....
    My question is-the guy is a billionaire, has his own privet jet and an island, he could have any hot chic that his twisted mind desired but why go for under age girls ? When He could easily had a hot model who is 18, why?

Maybe him and his ilk like underdeveloped tits and flat as board buttocks, but still he could have had any 20 yo chic with that kind of stature at any given American city day or night. Why resort to child molestation and sex trafficking
    Now he paid the ultimate price and his family will live with shame for rest of their life.
    SMDH , I don't understand these rich and powerful ppl, pathetic

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Beautiful car, damn shame. "Having an automatic is like having a girlfriend and never undressing her."
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Anyone else think Epstein’s reported suicide is a conspiracy? He had the $$, I’m seriously doubting he’s dead...

19. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Absolutely! Not saying he's isn't dead, but I think it's not at all what's being fed to the media. You're right about the $$$ factor.

Good to see you around these parts, and hoping all is well

20. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Thanks! I’ve been very well, how about you?

Yeah they are going overboard on the details and it feels like a cover up. They “say” there was an autopsy and his death was confirmed but I could totally see Epstein paying large sums of money to be reported dead and carrying on life remotely somewhere. Investigations into his assets slow down of not stop altogether. Wouldn’t surprise me whatsoever, sadly.